The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

You only saw part if the video, they didn't show the first part were he was at the counter paying for something, then he reached in and grabbed something. As the autopsy shows he was shot in the head twice, one to the top and the other one in the face. Kinda hard to shoot a person in top of the head if he was standing up trying to bomb rush the cop.

when you bum rush someone your head is down and forward of your body ... So a top of the head shot wouldn't be surprising.

Not me, left foot in front of me and right fist launching at the person when I run up on someone.

Edited by Ahmed Johnson
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

You only saw part if the video, they didn't show the first part were he was at the counter paying for something, then he reached in and grabbed something. As the autopsy shows he was shot in the head twice, one to the top and the other one in the face. Kinda hard to shoot a person in top of the head if he was standing up trying to bomb rush the cop.

as I have been saying all day on countless sites with this same thread.

How does a 6'4 guy get shot in the top of his head with a downward trajectory if he's charging at a cop? and one bullet going through his eye, exiting his jaw, and going in again through his collarbone?

when you bum rush someone your head is down and forward of your body ... So a top of the head shot wouldn't be surprising.

if his head was down, and he was running towards the cop, wouldn't the shot have exited out the back of his head somewhere?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I got a criminal record, and both of my brother's have criminal records. Now, my youngest brother only has posts of weed and beer bottles, no guns or gang signs. My brother who just came home from prison back in June only has pics of him in suits and ties and shit. My facebook only has my kids. I wouldn't go judging someone's social media page for their true character.

Well good for you, and i bet your mother's proud. And those who usually have a criminal background, usually view the world differently than law abiding citizens.

Now do i hold someone's background against them, NO. As long as you have served your time, paid your restitution's and learned from your mistakes. Then i am willing to say timed served. But if you think that, your background doesn't effect one's opinion of you, you are sadly mistaken.

Now i know you will be upset with my comment, but that's just how life works.

truthsayer

Lots of physics and calculus gurus here. I guess when you really want something to turn out the way you've got pictured its easy to paint that picture.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if his head was down, and he was running towards the cop, wouldn't the shot have exited out the back of his head somewhere?
depends on the caliber and type of round in the gun.... Skulls are pretty hard, plus the fact that hollow points will quite often expand quite a bit to prevent over penetration. The swat team down here even uses rounds designed to stop dead in the target. Now I'm not saying that's exactly what happened, but I'm playing devils advocate here. And I'll admit I'm not an expert in ballistics at all :shrug: Edited by Tecomah

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

No not necessarily. I can pretty much point you through the shots. When in a rush you tend to slap the trigger leading to a low left. Notice how everything hit him in the right side? That's slapping the trigger. Notice how they got higher and higher. That's lack of recoil control. He rode the recoil walking the shots higher and higher. As a person gets hit you flinch. Head starts to tilt. Shots are being walked up. There's the shot to the face and then as he falls the shot to the top of the head.

Now I shall return you to the other shit you all are arguing about.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I got a criminal record, and both of my brother's have criminal records. Now, my youngest brother only has posts of weed and beer bottles, no guns or gang signs. My brother who just came home from prison back in June only has pics of him in suits and ties and shit. My facebook only has my kids. I wouldn't go judging someone's social media page for their true character.

Well good for you, and i bet your mother's proud. And those who usually have a criminal background, usually view the world differently than law abiding citizens.

Now do i hold someone's background against them, NO. As long as you have served your time, paid your restitution's and learned from your mistakes. Then i am willing to say timed served. But if you think that, your background doesn't effect one's opinion of you, you are sadly mistaken.

Background and social media is totally different. That kid just pushed the clerk to the ground and he had guns in his facebook. I would've pulled a gun on the clerk and I have my kids all over social media, no guns or nothing. Like I said, I have a criminal background, the kid who got shot is a wanna be thug. It's a big difference.

Oh, my mother is proud by the way. Im 608 certified and my wife is a teacher. How's your mother?

depends on the caliber and type of round in the gun.... Skulls are pretty hard, plus the fact that hollow points will quite often expand quite a bit to prevent over penetration. The swat team down here even uses rounds designed to stop dead in the target. Now I'm not saying that's exactly what happened, but I'm playing devils advocate here. And I'll admit I'm not an expert in ballistics at all :shrug:

same here lol