The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

You only saw part if the video, they didn't show the first part were he was at the counter paying for something, then he reached in and grabbed something. As the autopsy shows he was shot in the head twice, one to the top and the other one in the face. Kinda hard to shoot a person in top of the head if he was standing up trying to bomb rush the cop.

when you bum rush someone your head is down and forward of your body ... So a top of the head shot wouldn't be surprising.

if his head was down, and he was running towards the cop, wouldn't the shot have exited out the back of his head somewhere?

No not necessarily. I can pretty much point you through the shots. When in a rush you tend to slap the trigger leading to a low left. Notice how everything hit him in the right side? That's slapping the trigger. Notice how they got higher and higher. That's lack of recoil control. He rode the recoil walking the shots higher and higher. As a person gets hit you flinch. Head starts to tilt. Shots are being walked up. There's the shot to the face and then as he falls the shot to the top of the head.

Now I shall return you to the other shit you all are arguing about.

interesting stuff bro. Good shit

Ok,I just cannot understand how this country,as a whole,is suppose to be moving forward,yet,there's so many people still going backward's.You cannot help ignorance,and people who thrive on misery.We have the first African American president in this country's history,but I guess some people don't realize how important that is.Instead,there's those who want to stay negative,angry,and feel like they deserve silver and gold.Really?Why?You want this country to take care of you,yet,you will not take care of it,wow,way to go there.Try living in some third world country,see how that goes for you.If you feel strongly unjustified,educate yourself.Fight back with wisdom,not ignorance.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

It seems like it's going to be judged on this boy's character more than on what really happened. Truth be told this doesn't affect me since I already know that cops are going to get away with whatever they want, no matter what color the cop is or the victim. We're on one level and law enforcement is above that. It's just this version with the race being what it is makes for better headlines.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

I got a criminal record, and both of my brother's have criminal records. Now, my youngest brother only has posts of weed and beer bottles, no guns or gang signs. My brother who just came home from prison back in June only has pics of him in suits and ties and shit. My facebook only has my kids. I wouldn't go judging someone's social media page for their true character.

Well good for you, and i bet your mother's proud. And those who usually have a criminal background, usually view the world differently than law abiding citizens.

Now do i hold someone's background against them, NO. As long as you have served your time, paid your restitution's and learned from your mistakes. Then i am willing to say timed served. But if you think that, your background doesn't effect one's opinion of you, you are sadly mistaken.

Now i know you will be upset with my comment, but that's just how life works.

Oh, my mother is proud by the way. Im 608 certified and my wife is a teacher. How's your mother?

It seems like it's going to be judged on this boy's character more than on what really happened. Truth be told this doesn't affect me since I already know that cops are going to get away with whatever they want, no matter what color the cop is or the victim. We're on one level and law enforcement is above that. It's just this version with the race being what it is makes for better headlines.

I was just trying to tell you how life works for most of america. Well i'm glad your mother is proud, i'm sure with the your history that you told, i would think she is just happy your alive. But with what you have stated, if you think you did'nt cause your mother grief and anguish over things that landed you and your brother's in prison, your sadly mistaken.

Now as far as my back ground and certifications, im sure fellow military vet's will understand when i say, to lengthy, and some what be none of your business. Now when i did retire from the marine corps, i did go and get my aviation mechanical engineering degree, Through Lear Jet and registered through the FAA.

And yes, i would hope my mother is proud of me just like your mother. She better be, seeing she moved in with me not long after her retirement in 2012. But children should take care of their parents when needed, after all they raised us, didn't they.

And by god i'm proud of my kids and grandkids, who have chosen to live a life without having to be involved the criminal justice system. It's a lot harder trying to live life, going the straight and narrow path, than it is to take the path of criminality.

truthsayer

Now on another note, where is the outrage and prosecution for the black panthers, chanting the want officer wilson dead. And their is a bounty on his head.

And now that the video just came out about 15 min ago. A black witness at the scene, recording the dead body and all the people upset. He himself said. Brown attacked the officer in his car, then ran came back and attacked him on the street.

They played the video on fox news and i;m sure many others will be playing it. ( the video is not of the crime, but the crime seen and the man explaining what happend)

truthsayer

Now on another note, where is the outrage and prosecution for the black panthers, chanting the want officer wilson dead. And their is a bounty on his head.

And now that the video just came out about 15 min ago. A black witness at the scene, recording the dead body and all the people upset. He himself said. Brown attacked the officer in his car, then ran came back and attacked him on the street.

They played the video on fox news and i;m sure many others will be playing it. ( the video is not of the crime, but the crime seen and the man explaining what happend)

Agree. I said the black panthers wasn't shit when they tried that bounty shit with Zimmerman. They want a race war but are too scared to start it.

One of the things i should also mention.

When people complain about these pictures and robbery video are an attempt to assassinate Brown's character, is absolutely ludicrous.

Only you, your actions and your lifestyle can assassinate your own character.

Also I was only defending the facebook pictures, because as I stated later they aren't pics I dont see often. Him stealing from the store is completely different. Even with that you don't know the whole story with the store owner but thats unrelated legally anyways. I really don't feel like arguing anything further, just trying to make a few points before you jump to a conclusion. Just keeping you open minded

Am I the only one that realized LM9 just joined today, this morning, and ALL he's posted in is this thread defending Brown? I smell troll.

I've Looked on this site for a while watching build logs n stuff for a when I got bored. Never really had anything to post since my build was nothing fancy so I didn't bother making an account.

If he was white this would not be in the news anymore.

/thread

If he was white this would not be in the news anymore. Yeah, I must say I would agree completely with that statement, but you forgot to add that if he was a white kid he would never of been shot DEAD in the street...

/thread

Edited by Audioholic