The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

I don't think it's harder living the righteous life. Actually it's easier. I don't worry about being robbed jumped or shot. I get GUARANTEED money every 15th and 30th, my kids are hella suburban and don't know shit about missing meals. Yep, living right is way easier bro.

Well we may disagree their slightly, in my opinion, it's much harder working that 9-5 job for a small paycheck,insurance, house payments, utilities and worrying about various other bills, feeding and clothing the kids and such. Plus have to protect and worry about someone taking your shit. Not that easy when you think about it. Majority of hard working americans make just enough to get buy on.

You should know if your a parent, trying to make your kids understand the right way of living. When they see thugs and criminals not working, selling drugs and such, with a boat load of cash. new cars, gold dripping of there chains etc.

truthsayer

I don't think it's harder living the righteous life. Actually it's easier. I don't worry about being robbed jumped or shot. I get GUARANTEED money every 15th and 30th, my kids are hella suburban and don't know shit about missing meals. Yep, living right is way easier bro.

Well we may disagree their slightly, in my opinion, it's much harder working that 9-5 job for a small paycheck,insurance, house payments, utilities and worrying about various other bills, feeding and clothing the kids and such. Plus have to protect and worry about someone taking your shit. Not that easy when you think about it. Majority of hard working americans make just enough to get buy on.

You should know if your a parent, trying to make your kids understand the right way of living. When they see thugs and criminals not working, selling drugs and such, with a boat load of cash. new cars, gold dripping of there chains etc.

I hear you, but I grew up poor and now I got a little something none of that shit is a worry for me. As far as my kids, there is basically nothing illegal they can get past me and they are actually really good so, like I said I don't worry about those things.

You should know if your a parent, trying to make your kids understand the right way of living. When they see thugs and guys youll ever criminals not working, selling drugs and such, with a boat load of cash. new cars, gold dripping of there chains etc.

I regret to inform you that the majority of drug dealers in bad neighboorhoods are not living the life of luxury my friend. It's the ones you don't hear about living in middle class neighborhoods that are your friends and neighbors that move major weight and you never even had a clue they did it till you see them in the news. Girlfriends uncle worked with a guy doing maintenance and a high end apartment complex making $20 an hour always had bad ass cars owned a bunch of houses always said he just invested his money right to get so wealthy off a $20 an hour job well turned out yeah he invested in running a major dope operation he was moving 200lbs of weed every couple weeks. trust me this guy was no thug and you would never suspect he was the type for it dorky as can be and one of the nicest guys you would ever meet would give you the shirt off his back we never even had a clue till he got busted his grown adult kids didn't even know.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

"I think the first message is to remind all law enforcement that they are hired to serve and protect and if they’re going to sit back and watch looting, they're not serving us; they’re not protecting us,"

you don't say

people who wait on the police and depend on them for protection are sheep.. i aint waiting for a hero.. im going on a blast before they get here ad when they do, they better bring the coroner with them

I hear you, but I grew up poor and now I got a little something none of that shit is a worry for me. As far as my kids, there is basically nothing illegal they can get past me and they are actually really good so, like I said I don't worry about those things.

I hear ya, we grew up poor, dirt poor in an all black neighborhood till i was 15, and moved to an average diverse neighborhood. My father was shot while a liquor store was being robbed, a group of people ran out and two where shot, mistaken by a black rookie officer. My father was shot in the back of the neck, severing his jugular vein artery. Then falling on a old style short picketed fence, which pierced his chest. But they said he died from the gunshot wound. And the officer was not prosecuted, they called it an accidental shooting.

No am i angry and bitter about this, hell yea. But that does not give me the right to hate blacks or police officers. There is good and bad in all walks of life. And just because we may be poor and bitter, is no justification, to go out and take from others or commit crimes.

It is our past and our common sense which shapes our lives. And though i may have had it ruff as a youth, it is those things that helped me to strive forward so my children would not have to grow up in these situations.

And yes i know bad things happen in all neighborhoods, but they are less likely to happen in a responseable neighborhood. Now my youngest daughter is still very angry and in therapy from her fiance was killed 2 yrs ago, by a gang banger shooting up the neighborhood, just because he and his group of friends where not allowed into a new years party. But even she knows, you can not judge a group, by an individuals action.

truthsayer

lol you silly Americans and your 9-5. I gots me a 7-5.

i dont mean to sound like i dont care, but how is this thread still going on? okay, it happened. Yes its over. so where does that leave us? America is still America, lemons are still sour and subwoofers still bass. I dont mean to offend anyone, but... damn....

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

lol you silly Americans and your 9-5. I gots me a 7-5.

i dont mean to sound like i dont care, but how is this thread still going on? okay, it happened. Yes its over. so where does that leave us? America is still America, lemons are still sour and subwoofers still bass. I dont mean to offend anyone, but... damn....

Because it's not over, there are protest's and riots every night. And all the evidence is yet to come out.

Now don't you feel silly for commenting when you have no idea what's going on.

truthsayer

people always blame the cop yet never blame the actions of one. yes sometimes shit happens and like everything people make mistakes.the way you act and where you live play a big part in it.. you dont see black people getting killed in Bell Air or Beverly hills.. its always the ghetto ones causing trouble. i know not all ghetto people are criminals but if you live in it and act like it you will have a bad day and it will not only be a cop killing you..