The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

Can you both stop? You've both made comments that could be 'perceived' as racist. Hell, we all have. We all stereotype, but its up to each one of us to realize when we are doing that, and step back.

Now I'd like more info on the events, since I haven't been following the news too much. Was the cops weapon discharged in a struggle inside his cruiser? Was the cop actulally hit?

Orion- First off, i have never jumped in the middle when you are having an argue-mental conversation with some one. And you are more than welcome to show me where i may have said something that could be considered racist. Because that has never been my contention or implication. I have never in my life been called a racist except for now, by Ahmed. He seems to have a personal issue with me, wanting to jump in on my comments and try to misconstrue them. Yet some others have made some comments far more harsh than mine, but he will jump on their bandwagon. The dude is nuttier than squirrel crap. :rolleyes: Now everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when you start throwing stones, one can not expect them to be thrown back.

What started out as a discussion between the two of us turned into him basically calling me a liar about my history and then a racist. And these are things i nor i'm sure you would appreciate. And i will not sit idlely by without a response when it comes to my character and beliefs. I was raised where the color of one's skin does not define you as a person. Rather, the actions of one's life, will define who you are. One thing i appreciated about the military, was there were no different colors or races, only shades. You were green, some dark green, and some light green, but we were all green.

Now sensai- and i agreed and disagreed on a few things but where able to have a civilized discussion, without calling the either one out.

Now i will end it on that, and will not respond to ahmed any further.

truthsayer

Lol, you know what though, any cop see a white dude in a black neighborhood at night is definitely gonna stop them. Next time threaten to call the N.A.A.C.P. and see what happens.

I can 100% vouch for this. If you're near the ho-stroll or the dope house areas and are white you'll get fucked with by police really quick.

My best friend, who happens to be one of 3 white friends that I have (lol, just kidding) gets it the worst when we go out. I remember one time in 100 degree weather and I know this cop was riding around all day, pulled us over. Me and a few friends, 2 of which are the only black friends I have (kidding again) had our finger tips barely touching the hood of the officer's car when he searched us. When he went over to my boy who is white, he shoved his face on the hood, started talking all types of shit to him and took like ten minutes to search him. Let's just say I was thankful I wasn't white that day.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

idk guys if i saw that huge fuck coming at me i think i would have shot him to. does anyone have a pic of cop hes prob some small white dude scared for his life.

come on he showed up to a race war riot and there a 7ft 300lb guy running at him with a bunch of stolen shit in his hands.

any way the guy robin the stores thought it was Christmas and has probably done stuff like this before

idk guys if i saw that huge fuck coming at me i think i would have shot him to. does anyone have a pic of cop hes prob some small white dude scared for his life.

come on he showed up to a race war riot and there a 7ft 300lb guy running at him with a bunch of stolen shit in his hands.

any way the guy robin the stores thought it was Christmas and has probably done stuff like this before

He doesn't look small, but he definitely doesn't look 6'4" either. I said it earlier, if you hit me hard enough to break something and I got a gun I'm gonna shoot the shit out of you too. I'll only be worrying about whether I want a bench trial or a jury trial.

Lol, you say that all the time. Even in this thread before I started commenting. You start quoting me first every time. It's ok, when I get you mad I know I've done my job.

I apologize to all ahead of time, for i know i said i would not respond to ahmed anymore. But i just had to on this. LOL

Ahmed, Your level of education becomes you. One can not quote you, before you have made comment. And replying to a comment is not quoting someone.

Sorry all, peace out. :roflmao:

truthsayer

Lol, you say that all the time. Even in this thread before I started commenting. You start quoting me first every time. It's ok, when I get you mad I know I've done my job.

I apologize to all ahead of time, for i know i said i would not respond to ahmed anymore. But i just had to on this. LOL

Ahmed, Your level of education becomes you. One can not quote you, before you have made comment. And replying to a comment is not quoting someone.

Sorry all, peace out. :roflmao:

lol, I affect you deeply.

e7pn91ahydyc3oo6g.jpg

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.