The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

the ferguson pd does not utilize in car or on body cameras for their officers. I havent seen any eye witness video

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

his face didn't look badly beaten on the video where he was circling around the body. And if it was, why wouldn't he have an ambulance taking care of him? sounds like bullshit...and did you really quote Fox News? have known to lie about damn near every nationally recognized incident there is

And ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN haven't lied before?

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/video-2/gun-grabbing-abc-we-hid-weapons-with-your-childrens-toys-to-show-danger-of-firearms

Every news media source out there is owned by someone with an agenda/bias, its up to you to take the 'news' with a grain of salt.

I don't know if it has been posted or I missed it, where is the video from the cop car or other people, even audio.

PD didn't have cameras in car or on cop, video I have seen is from after the event originally took place.

So the family's paid autopsy is showing all shots came from the front . the cop has a broken eye socket and this is still a discussion?

I guess we could discuss whether deadly force was needed, but if he did go for the cops gun and there was a witness then this is pretty simple to figure out.

I just wonder what the FBI investigation will show?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/08/18/new-video-purports-to-show-the-moments-after-michael-browns-death/

Fractured orbital socket seems like something that would need immediate doctor attention.

and I didn't say no other news stations don't lie. They all do. I don't trust anything I see on the news besides sports scores

Fox News loves to lie. From editing Obama's speech to make it seem like he was choosing sides in the Ferguson mishaps, to saying democrats wanted to impeach Obama. Buncha bullshit

So the family's paid autopsy is showing all shots came from the front . the cop has a broken eye socket and this is still a discussion?

I guess we could discuss whether deadly force was needed, but if he did go for the cops gun and there was a witness then this is pretty simple to figure out.

that's mildly disputed. The shots are on the inside of his right arm. And if you view the autopsy, do you run at a cop like that with your palms out? Is the inside of your arms exposed when you run?

The only way he could've been shot on his inner arms or thumb the way he was is if he was doing either 1 of 2 things. Running AWAY from the cop, or turned facing the cop with his hands up

that's mildly disputed. The shots are on the inside of his right arm. And if you view the autopsy, do you run at a cop like that with your palms out? Is the inside of your arms exposed when you run?

The only way he could've been shot on his inner arms or thumb the way he was is if he was doing either 1 of 2 things. Running AWAY from the cop, or turned facing the cop with his hands up

I'm just saying, if any of the results were going to be biased, dont you think this one would?

I'm just saying, if any of the results were going to be biased, dont you think this one would?

IDK man. Grand jury started reviewing evidence yesterday. Now we just wait. Both parties involved are in the wrong.

Waiting to hold further judgment until then

I posted the following in another section, and it seemed fitting to include here.

In 2013 there were 100 black men killed in various situations by law enforcement.

There were 5,000 black on black murders, but does the black community want to discuss that, or protest over their young men," no ". Because it doesn't fit the race baiting scenario, that those who make living from, or the nut bag activist.

Before anyone jumps down my throat and want's to dispute my claims. These figures were discussed in the last few days, by both Jason Riley, And Doc. Ben Carson.

ACTUALLY... There ARE LEADERS who FIGHT to END black on black violence! Just because you don't see it on the news doesn't mean its not happening...! And my church participates in the community FAITHFULLY to fight against this violence along with helping other people who are in need. And besides that, there are PLENTY of different organizations doing the samething! Don't be so ignorant

OrionStang said it best.. Its all an agenda!

And no I'm not refering to that OPPORTUNIST Al Sharpton when I make these claims!!!

Edited by Wood
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

if that video actually shows the officer darren wilson, his injuries couldnt have been that severe if he was standing around?

my point exactly....but Fox News quotes "he was nearly beaten unconscious and suffered a broken orbital socket"

LOL nearly beaten unconscious? You'd have some marks, abrasions, cuts, something to be nearly beaten unconscious, right? or am I missing something?