The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

depends on alot of factors. adrenaline would be through the roof at that time. thats why people get shot in combat and dont even realize it sometimes.everyone reacts differently. that video doesnt show anything conclusive in my opinion besides the fact that wilson is a goofy fuck.i could make out he was a cop and was white but definitely no features.to see if he was smashed.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

we all know whats going to happen. if you dont you need to pay better attention.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

So the family's paid autopsy is showing all shots came from the front . the cop has a broken eye socket and this is still a discussion?

I guess we could discuss whether deadly force was needed, but if he did go for the cops gun and there was a witness then this is pretty simple to figure out.

I just wonder what the FBI investigation will show?

that's mildly disputed. The shots are on the inside of his right arm. And if you view the autopsy, do you run at a cop like that with your palms out? Is the inside of your arms exposed when you run?

The only way he could've been shot on his inner arms or thumb the way he was is if he was doing either 1 of 2 things. Running AWAY from the cop, or turned facing the cop with his hands up

When you run do you keep your arms flat against your body or do you move them in a back and forth motion exposing your inner arm multiple times while doing so?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

we all know whats going to happen. if you dont you need to pay better attention.

well the grand jury is made up of 70% African American's

but I still feel that some shit will go awry

whats your definition of awry?and are you a saying that because the jury is made up of black people it will fit an agenda?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

So the family's paid autopsy is showing all shots came from the front . the cop has a broken eye socket and this is still a discussion?

I guess we could discuss whether deadly force was needed, but if he did go for the cops gun and there was a witness then this is pretty simple to figure out.

I just wonder what the FBI investigation will show?

that's mildly disputed. The shots are on the inside of his right arm. And if you view the autopsy, do you run at a cop like that with your palms out? Is the inside of your arms exposed when you run?

The only way he could've been shot on his inner arms or thumb the way he was is if he was doing either 1 of 2 things. Running AWAY from the cop, or turned facing the cop with his hands up

When you run do you keep your arms flat against your body or do you move them in a back and forth motion exposing your inner arm multiple times while doing so?

exactly lol

5d6321c0e9f5b5734667a4a571cecdd9.png

well the grand jury is made up of 70% African American's

but I still feel that some shit will go awry

whats your definition of awry?and are you a saying that because the jury is made up of black people it will fit an agenda?

no matter what they decide, Ferguson will still be forever tarnished imo

Edited by FocusOn20s

When you' are being shot at, do think you would run flat out with your arms at your sides like you normally would while you're running or would you maybe try to protect your face/head?

Just a thought.

Hey FocusedOn20s, do you happen to go to the University of North Texas?

Edited by Lbox88

When you' are being shot at, do think you would run flat out with your arms at your sides like you normally would while you're running or would you maybe try to protect your face/head?

Just a thought.

Hey FocusedOn20s, do you happen to go to the University of North Texas?

yessir I do

Last thing I wanna say is that all police are not bad but I hate 99% of them due to the things that I have seen during our riots, during my life

For the sake of discussion, what would you call it if someone were to say the same thing but substitute "blacks" for police?

I'll rephrase; 99% of the police that I have dealt with. I honestly do not believe that all police are bad. To answer your direct question "I would think that they were raised a certain way and stuck in their ways". I'm with Meade or whoever said that they don't hate all police and will need them. One day I may need the police again and hope that they are there to help me. Even in those situations I will not feel completely safe as I have been threatened and felt unsafe when I have called the police to help me. I have felt threatened and had guns pulled on me for traffic stops. I guess in certain situations I do not trust certain police officers and I will say that I don't have much faith at all in the justice system.

Just cause I'm thinking I will say this: I am black and I think I sort of have the thug look down. It's just the way that I look. I think I look nice and happy most of the time but I'm told that I look like a thug. IDK. I'm a pretty big guy, 6'2" 280 lbs, and a pretty solid build. I have braided hair also. Would you believe that I am in the IT field? Looks don't mean much of nothing. I am a bit geeky at times although I did grow up in the hood. I just have my own mind and strive for more. This also gives me a better understanding than most people posting here about what goes on in these neighborhoods and the mentality of the people here. This is not to say I'm an expert but some peoples opinions on this site are just for attention and for their egos. It's easy to talk about what you would do but if you were in the situation things would be different. If you grew up in a slightly different way then a lot could be different. I don't think that anyone could say what they would actually do if they were truly in the place of the people actually going through this tragedy. Tragedy meaning the shooting, violence, and the looting.

Hope this all makes sense. It's hard to type at work and when you have things on your mind. Sorry if everything's jumbled together.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4