The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

I bet if you got up off your ass and actually went and talk to the black community you would find out that Ben Carson is more respected than Al Sharpton. All you rather do is keep the hate going. You found like 2 facts to support your argument and now anything else won't matter in your mind. The funniest parts are the hissy fits you have too.

Interestingly enough Many years ago I asked a friend "WTF is with guys like Al and Jesse?". He just laughed and told me that nobody really takes them seriously. Media has an agenda and NONE of them can be trusted. There's a reason that certain people can always seem to get a camera pointed at them when they flap their lips, and it isn't necessarily that they represent a lot of other people, only that someone would like us to think that were the case.

I knew in my gut that the Faux news "source" was bullshit on the broken eye socket story. Most of what the media reports is bullshit and anything with an "un-named source" bullshit is a 99.9% certainty. A source that isn't named is about as credible to me as the testimony of the thug's accomplice in the strong-arm robbery we see on the video.

Which begs the question, why is certain information published and other information withheld? Could it be that someone has an agenda to stir the pot and agitate the situation even more? To what end? I've done some contemplating on the matter and none of the conclusions I come up with are very good. About the least nefarious thing I can think of is that the media simply gets more attention the longer chaos and mayhem continues.

Either way we are all being manipulated here and I assure you, the people doing it couldn't give a shit less about anything or anyone outside of their own agenda and self interest.

Edited by hispls
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

Stealing $5 worth of swishers is not a justified reason to be shot and killed. Plus the officer wasn't even looking for him in connection with that robbery. The police are trigger happy nowadays and it is pretty much a given they target young black males from the hood. After this incident a white kid in Utah was shot and killed by a black cop, he had a rap sheet but was unarmed and did nothing to even cause the cop to stop him. America is being taken over by the gang in Navy Blue that wear a shield to protect them from any wrong they may do.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Stealing $5 worth of swishers is not a justified reason to be shot and killed. Plus the officer wasn't even looking for him in connection with that robbery. The police are trigger happy nowadays and it is pretty much a given they target young black males from the hood. After this incident a white kid in Utah was shot and killed by a black cop, he had a rap sheet but was unarmed and did nothing to even cause the cop to stop him. America is being taken over by the gang in Navy Blue that wear a shield to protect them from any wrong they may do.

i know a TON of black people who don't commit crimes who don't get targeted by cops. The key is to stay out of trouble if you don't want attention from the police. The "white man" who commits crimes will be busted just like someone of any other color. I am getting tired of the pity party. I am tired of hearing about the "gentle giant" who just committed a strong arm robbery, not "shoplifted a cigar". Did he deserve to die even for a strong arm ROBBERY? nahh. But again, nobody, not you and not me know's what happened there. If he went after that cop he mighta got what was coming to him. I HIGHLY doubt he put his hands up and was obeying the officer's orders and the cop just lit him up for no reason. We will see.

I think though that they are a little TOO trigger happy. A tazer would handle the job in most cases. If they keep coming then they get what's coming...but at least try to taze first (if they did something to deserve it).

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

If you are in an all black neighborhood who else is going to get stopped by the police except black people? The white people who don't exist. Guess what I'm white and I live in a predominantly white neighborhood and most of the people i see get stopped (and i see a lot because I live right down the street from the sheriff) are white. Fact of the matter is whoever is the majority of the neighborhood is going to be getting stopped by the police. difference is white people can't cry racism so you don't hear about it. No I'm not saying racism doesn't exist because it without a doubt does. Oh just so you know I've been stopped for being white in the wrong neighborhood by a black officer and the reason I was stopped were those words exactly and guess what I didn't make one peep about racist anything. I've also had guns drawn on me three times by white officers for no legitimate reason I just complied and didn't fight or argue with them when they were down with there supposed job I went on with my day and never complained about it. I was also surrounded by by 10 officers and treated like a piece of dirt and talked to like a I as the scum of the earth for lighting off a bottle rocket in the middle of the day and one of the neighbors calling the cops about it because it landed in his yard didn't complain about that either just kept my cool and gave them no reason to arrest me. So don't assume it is only black people who get treated poorly by the police because it's not they treat everyone poorly. They think you're in the wrong or you will get treated like shit regardless of the color of your skin. The best thing you can do is just keep out of trouble and know your rights which is thing more Americans need to learn.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You can say not everyone in any profession deserves to be there. But do not judge the whole based on the actions of a few. The only reason we are talking about this is because the news media loves to cover the "bad" that LEO's do much more frequently than the good.

They used to teach "The Force Continuum" in the police academy but they don't anymore. That used to state you could only meet your threat with one degree above what you are being met with. Fuck that, with the way tides can change and the fact that threats can have multiple types and numbers of weapons on them means that now you are forced to do whatever you deem is necessary to neutralize the threat for the good of public and officer safety.

The sure way to avoid an issue is to COMPLY! If you feel you are being wronged SUE CIVALY AFTER YOU COMPLY. This is the only surefire way to survive

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six should be on everyone's mind.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Notice how it's literally hard to find a story on this on any major news site now?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

You can say not everyone in any profession deserves to be there. But do not judge the whole based on the actions of a few. The only reason we are talking about this is because the news media loves to cover the "bad" that LEO's do much more frequently than the good.

They used to teach "The Force Continuum" in the police academy but they don't anymore. That used to state you could only meet your threat with one degree above what you are being met with. Fuck that, with the way tides can change and the fact that threats can have multiple types and numbers of weapons on them means that now you are forced to do whatever you deem is necessary to neutralize the threat for the good of public and officer safety.

The sure way to avoid an issue is to COMPLY! If you feel you are being wronged SUE CIVALY AFTER YOU COMPLY. This is the only surefire way to survive

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six should be on everyone's mind.

I agree 100% any time I have an encounter with law enforcement I comply even if they are in the wrong because I have nothing to hide and no criminal record. I have encountered some officers that were pure assholes but majority I have met have been very pleasant to deal with I've found that you usually get back what you give so if you just comply and don't scream and yell and act like a damn idiot you can usalky defuse the situation get your ticket or get nothing but a warning and you get to go on with your day and life. Fact of the matter is it's usually criminals that complain about how police treat them if you're a criminal out doing criminal things you deserve to be treated like a CRIMINAL!

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

so if its only $5 its not justified? so are we going to let them get away with it just because its $5? the $5 didn't get him killed it was his actions..you should ask thieves if $5 is worth getting killed over instead of telling the cops or everyone stealing $5 isnt justified

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography