The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

Or they could of utilized a taser or a bean bag gun, but hey... no need for those when you can just kill them.

Why?

This other guy in the same city just miles away from the other incident that this thread is about, is asking to be shot, comes towards the cops after being told to take his hand out of his pockets several times, then takes them out with a knife and proceeds to come towards the cops after being told to drop the knife..

This is just asking for it, and this guy was obviously dumb as a box of rocks to think nothing would happen giving the state of emergency that the city is currently in due to almost an idenctical act of violence with a guy robbing a convince store, and then after wards disobeying a officer, and physically assaulting him.

I agree with with both officers in both cases judgement with shooting and killing those for what they did..

Again sure it was over petty theft however their actions after the theft is what lead to them being shot....

If it wasnt for the media choosing what to share on the news, and not tell the whole story of what happened, these riots would not of happened or at least bare minimum wouldn't of been to the extent that they where.

However that does not fit medias agenda, reporting on a case of a guy robbing a store, assaulting an officer and the officer shooting him does not draw the same amount of attention to their views which results in much lower rating than if they go and say black man dead after officer shooting him in the back 8 times which is a much better headline and draws everyones attention in and gives them way better ratings.

I didnt even hear about this other incident until this afternoon, and I usually watch the news a good bit and listen to a radio show that reports on this stuff.

Its damn near the same case which is why I posted it in this thread with 17 pages of replies unlike the other thread that I found out about afterwards that is only 3 or 4 pages deep. But again, this new story didnt get anywhere near the same media attention because the video was out there and there really is not a way for media to twist it and report on half truths at best.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

The sad part is the guy with the knife was mentally retarded and known in the area to have that ailment. I normally don't get into anyone's outlook on politics, religion and sexual preference because its all based on opinions. The terrible part about the first shooting is the people are protesting about what they believe in. Not the looters or problem starters. Its no way I would ever pass judgment on anyone for sticking up for what they believe in and wouldn't waste my time debating over the net with anyone that it didn't effect. I have no idea what really happened there and not sure if anyone on this site does except what the media throws out to us. I just hope they find peace and move on. its enough racial bias on this forum and in this world as it is. No need to keep kicking it around. Just let the people that get paid to find the truth and justice to do its job. My last thought is I hope if he is found guilty no one celebrates and I hope if he is found innocent no one celebrates. When things like this happen we lose as a nation because we fight all our lives to come together but become divided over the smallest things.

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

No System......GFY

The sad part is the guy with the knife was mentally retarded and known in the area to have that ailment.

This is what I dont agree with.

So what if he is mentally challenged or retarded as you put it (which is now socially unacceptable to call a person).

But the way you are saying it is, since he is mentally challenged it is okay for him to step towards the police with a knife after failing to abide by several commands.

What are the police suppose to stand there and run a back ground check on him while he comes at them with a knife to find out if this guy has issues going on? Come on now....

Its like your giving him an excuse saying its okay for him to do what he did because of his condition. If his condition is so serious he shouldn't be roaming the streets freely.

But hey if a mentally challenged guy goes and shoots up a school, a movie theater, or if a soldier that has done several tours in a foreign country and the army has noted his mental issues several times and has to see a psychologist its perfectly fine to look down upon that person for doing the mass shootings that they just did and call them a sick bastard.

Sounds about right to me.......

Edited by Audiofanaticz
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

The sad part is the guy with the knife was mentally retarded and known in the area to have that ailment.

This is what I dont agree with.

So what if he is mentally challenged or retarded as you put it (which is now socially unacceptable to call a person).

But the way you are saying it is, since he is mentally challenged it is okay for him to step towards the police with a knife after failing to abide by several commands.

What are the police suppose to stand there and run a back ground check on him while he comes at them with a knife to find out if this guy has issues going on? Come on now....

Its like your giving him an excuse saying its okay for him to do what he did because of his condition. If his condition is so serious he shouldn't be roaming the streets freely.

But hey if a mentally challenged guy goes and shoots up a school, a movie theater, or if a soldier that has done several tours in a foreign country and the army has noted his mental issues several times and has to see a psychologist its perfectly fine to look down upon that person for doing the mass shootings that they just did and call them a sick bastard.

Sounds about right to me.......

I never said it was ok with what he did. I said the sad part was he is mentally retarded or challenged. I don't condone violence one way or the other so I believe you read what I wrote wrong.

No System......GFY

Woods- what i said was only repeating what two educated black leaders said. But you seem to have a problem, if someone either than black says it. And i said church , because you said your church community participates, well it started in the church didn't it. And i think think that's great what your community is doing. My point was, and still is, these protest's, riots, what ever you wish to call them, you dont see them happening like we see in ferguson, unless it's one of these police shootings, or if someone other than black shoots and kills a black man. Why are there not these huge out raged protesting's happening when it's black on black crime ? And sorry if you dont think the media would be reporting a protest if it where against black on black crime. Because they would. And if you think i'm a racist for speaking the truth so it be it. I like and dislike all people the same. I will say what i want, my ancestral people have been here for thousands of years. We are sick of people making excuses because the color of their skin, We never invited anyone hear, but have learned to live with everyone in peace. So what i will end with is, if any group of people dont like hear, please feel free to leave.

Ahmed- You are such a joke, i'm not sure where to begin, like i said before those who throw out that race card as you keep doing, are usually the racist them self's. You have said far more harsh things on this topic than i have, but you think it's ok because of your ethnicity, which i dont care what your race is, A douche is a douche. You act like i have an issue with black people, "NO", I have an issue with those always whining and using race as a excuse. Just as some of my friends who whine about their alcohol abuse issues, i dont want to hear there excuses, because that's all it is, a lame excuse. And Sorry to disappoint you, i was not picked on as a child. You think i'm such an old man, i dealt with young punks like you in the corps, and threw out my life, and when it comes down to it, they all seem to run like little children. Hopefully we can bump into each other at one these audio comps, just look for the so called Indian (sometimes confused for a mexican) biker looking guy ( wont be hard to miss) wearing a t-shirt saying, i'm here. Remember i'm old, so you have nothing to worry about.

You seem to still have that prison chip on your shoulder,they must have really had there way with you, but if your weren't such a scumbag in the first place you. wouldn't have landed there. Sounds like your really missing your bunkmate. But with the type of person you seem to be, i'm sure you'll get the chance for a new bunkie.

To everyone else hear. i have no issue with you, but this ahmed seems to always have something to say to me.

truthsayer

as i said before I'm not taking sides,but a lot of people do dumb shit no matter what color.i was a little offended by the comments made about black leaders not talking about black on black violence.first of all i don't have a black leader showing me the way to live my life! i am a leader for my children and everyone connected to me in my life,but you will never see me on the news,or media. there is a lot to clean up in the black community,and i truly believe it starts with yourself,and everything else will follow.i school my kids everyday,and they are 23 and 21,and the funny part is they don't even feel racsim, ... guess I've done pretty good!

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

what happened with the cop after the incident at the store is up for debate and will all come out soon. But besides that...and still not taking sides yet, i can't believe how many people here and online have said "that wasn't a robbery, it was just petty theft" or "shoplifting a few cigars" No..... that wasn't shoplifting. That was strong arm robbery.

I doubt any of those people who think it was a simple petty theft would say the same thing if that was their father who owned the store and that 300lb bully picked him up by his shirt before tossing him into the rack. Then after that, threatening to go after him again before walking out with a box of blunt wraps that was grabbed off the counter.

If it was my father and that fucking criminal did that to him, i wouldn't exactly be upset about what happened in the end result.

i am still waiting for the official report though. Why? because i am rational and civilized. Mostly. :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Here is another police shooting in Ferguson Missouri only a few miles away from the other shooting.

Guy robs the gas station for 2 cans of soda, clerk called the cops.

Cops pull up and repeat several times to remove his hand from his pockets.

Guy say shot me, shot me several times, pulls out his hands.

Cops say drop the knife a couple times as the guy proceeds to walk towards the cops.

Cops unload on him.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/170228-go-eye-witness-video-shows-missouri-police-shooting-knife-wielding-robbery-suspect/

cop was like challenge accepted

what sucks is it looks like that kid did it just to prove something. he didnt look like the type that robs stores and mugs people. he was a stupid kid that did it out of anger and cost him his life.. fucking sad really.. to do something like that just to provoke cops

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Woods- what i said was only repeating what two educated black leaders said. But you seem to have a problem, if someone either than black says it. And i said church , because you said your church community participates, well it started in the church didn't it. And i think think that's great what your community is doing. My point was, and still is, these protest's, riots, what ever you wish to call them, you dont see them happening like we see in ferguson, unless it's one of these police shootings, or if someone other than black shoots and kills a black man. Why are there not these huge out raged protesting's happening when it's black on black crime ? And sorry if you dont think the media would be reporting a protest if it where against black on black crime. Because they would. And if you think i'm a racist for speaking the truth so it be it. I like and dislike all people the same. I will say what i want, my ancestral people have been here for thousands of years. We are sick of people making excuses because the color of their skin, We never invited anyone hear, but have learned to live with everyone in peace. So what i will end with is, if any group of people dont like hear, please feel free to leave.

Ahmed- You are such a joke, i'm not sure where to begin, like i said before those who throw out that race card as you keep doing, are usually the racist them self's. You have said far more harsh things on this topic than i have, but you think it's ok because of your ethnicity, which i dont care what your race is, A douche is a douche. You act like i have an issue with black people, "NO", I have an issue with those always whining and using race as a excuse. Just as some of my friends who whine about their alcohol abuse issues, i dont want to hear there excuses, because that's all it is, a lame excuse. And Sorry to disappoint you, i was not picked on as a child. You think i'm such an old man, i dealt with young punks like you in the corps, and threw out my life, and when it comes down to it, they all seem to run like little children. Hopefully we can bump into each other at one these audio comps, just look for the so called Indian (sometimes confused for a mexican) biker looking guy ( wont be hard to miss) wearing a t-shirt saying, i'm here. Remember i'm old, so you have nothing to worry about.

You seem to still have that prison chip on your shoulder,they must have really had there way with you, but if your weren't such a scumbag in the first place you. wouldn't have landed there. Sounds like your really missing your bunkmate. But with the type of person you seem to be, i'm sure you'll get the chance for a new bunkie.

To everyone else hear. i have no issue with you, but this ahmed seems to always have something to say to me.

LMAO, I affect you deeply. I thought you were done.