Sundown Audio

Massive Audio D Block amps.

Nocturnus

Isn't that what Soundqubed does? their Q1-2200D. Isn't 2200w their max? PPI, SoundStream and many other quality amps did their naming scheme like that back in the day. I ran one of the new SS REF1.1000's and it was a beast.

manual states 150 amps of fusing. says 1800rms at 1 ohm. model number says 3600w.

get soundqubed. i dont trust amps that have the "max" power rating in the model number.

soundqubed 2200 actually does 2200rms. not 2200 watts max.

since when is current-day soundstream "quality"?

Isn't that what Soundqubed does? their Q1-2200D. Isn't 2200w their max? PPI, SoundStream and many other quality amps did their naming scheme like that back in the day. I ran one of the new SS REF1.1000's and it was a beast.

manual states 150 amps of fusing. says 1800rms at 1 ohm. model number says 3600w.

get soundqubed. i dont trust amps that have the "max" power rating in the model number.

soundqubed 2200 actually does 2200rms. not 2200 watts max.

since when is current-day soundstream "quality"?

Yea heard good and bad with soundstream...mostly bad.

What about Sundown's amps?

(ps I am going with soundqubed. I was going to go with American Bass but I just think SQ is gonna be easier)

I had no problems with mine. I'm working with a budget to but big bang in my car. I think I'll just get the SoundQubed amps since i get a warranty. No warranty if I get the Massives.

Yea heard good and bad with soundstream...mostly bad.

What about Sundown's amps?

(ps I am going with soundqubed. I was going to go with American Bass but I just think SQ is gonna be easier)

Archived