You sir do good work. I've been watching on this new change to the 4 12's . I am tuned the heck end.

thanks man im not perfect but i try to do my best! :good: good to have you onbord i was wondering where you went lol

Are these still gonna be in a 4th from the trunk? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

box enclosure will be something similar to "4th order bandpass"

:ph34r:

Damn bro, be careful with that shit!! The rigid worm drive saw goes to 65* I believe, just FYI. I've had mine for about 8 years now, and I love it. It's lighter, had the extra angle, also has the allen wrench holder in the handle for changing your blades so you don't have to dig for the wrench, and best of all....................It's orange!!! LOL. I used to be a framer, and loved the Skill Mag77, but when I picked this up, I felt like a traitor because I was instantly in love with it!! I've also see my fair share (only 2 but was good after the first one) of accidents where folks have cut themselves doing stuff like that. But I'll spare you the gory details!

Looking good though!

Damn bro, be careful with that shit!! The rigid worm drive saw goes to 65* I believe, just FYI. I've had mine for about 8 years now, and I love it. It's lighter, had the extra angle, also has the allen wrench holder in the handle for changing your blades so you don't have to dig for the wrench, and best of all....................It's orange!!! LOL. I used to be a framer, and loved the Skill Mag77, but when I picked this up, I felt like a traitor because I was instantly in love with it!! I've also see my fair share (only 2 but was good after the first one) of accidents where folks have cut themselves doing stuff like that. But I'll spare you the gory details!

Looking good though!

shit man i hear you i was a little skeptical about those cuts, hopefully i dont have to do any more of those cuts or atleast plan to . 65* you say? thats crazy good! ill have to look into that one :) good looking out :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived