• 4 weeks later...

if your amps are pulling 800amps from the batteries wired in parallel with the small stock battery, that's getting all its power from an inverter thats speced for enough power to run the car's 12v system... I'm worried. I'm sure the inverter isn't rated for that output but the wire from the inverter definitely isn't (i'm pretty sure it's 8awg). I hope you look into upgrading that wire at least.

I thought the pruis came with HIDs. so if that's your gauge on voltage drop... check again. not talking shit, I just don't want to see another car fire posted.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• 4 weeks later...

i haven't really been doing much to the Prius just been enjoying the summer but here is some update so far

i took out the optima battery and replaced it with xs power battery d5100 in the factory location

20150604_002135_zpsyb2o1a6w.jpg

and here some pic of the subs in

20150625_233614_zpsfbhofjmt.jpg

20150625_234016_zpsjxubqwku.jpg

20150625_234214_zpshm9glnk2.jpg

and some damages cause by the subs already

i lost my emblem while beating lol

20150625_233305_zpskcs9ooin.jpg

20150625_233330_zps0wzzapfh.jpg

20150625_233351_zpsrkrps9i5.jpg

4 Fi Q 12s In A Prius on 4 Crescendo BC2000D?! :WTFBubble: That's Absurd (!!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!) go follow http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190658-the-first-prius-with-4-12s/

c42977d4-a28f-47b5-a02f-49dbb8697b2d_zps

if your amps are pulling 800amps from the batteries wired in parallel with the small stock battery, that's getting all its power from an inverter thats speced for enough power to run the car's 12v system... I'm worried. I'm sure the inverter isn't rated for that output but the wire from the inverter definitely isn't (i'm pretty sure it's 8awg). I hope you look into upgrading that wire at least.

I thought the pruis came with HIDs. so if that's your gauge on voltage drop... check again. not talking shit, I just don't want to see another car fire posted.

i want to upgrade that wire coming from the inverter but it seems it might be time consuming and i gotta make sure i dont connect the wrong wires

the prius dont come with hid but i installed them in mines

4 Fi Q 12s In A Prius on 4 Crescendo BC2000D?! :WTFBubble: That's Absurd (!!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!) go follow http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190658-the-first-prius-with-4-12s/

i want to upgrade that wire coming from the inverter but it seems it might be time consuming and i gotta make sure i dont connect the wrong wires

ok, so you're still using HIDs dimming to judge voltage drop... have you used a meter yet?

you know, walking is time consuming too.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Power in Prius goes from the dc to dc inverter -> fuse block under the hood -> agm battery in the back. The wire from the fuse block to the battery out back is 8 gauge and can easily be upgraded. I am not even sure that the wiring coming out from the inverter can be upgraded. Also a Prius usually does a pretty poor job at keeping batteries fully charged. the car only needs to 12volt system for its ecu's, lights and the radio. Typically the stock battery is resting at 12v or even lower which means it lives most it's life almost fully discharged. Curious what your battery is resting at, especially after playing full tilt?

Power in Prius goes from the dc to dc inverter -> fuse block under the hood -> agm battery in the back. The wire from the fuse block to the battery out back is 8 gauge and can easily be upgraded. I am not even sure that the wiring coming out from the inverter can be upgraded. Also a Prius usually does a pretty poor job at keeping batteries fully charged. the car only needs to 12volt system for its ecu's, lights and the radio. Typically the stock battery is resting at 12v or even lower which means it lives most it's life almost fully discharged. Curious what your battery is resting at, especially after playing full tilt?

dont worry about facts. his headlights say voltage is good. :good:

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so you're still using HIDs dimming to judge voltage drop... have you used a meter yet?

you know, walking is time consuming too.

dont worry about facts. his headlights say voltage is good. :good:

i dont use the headlight to determine the voltage, i have a Stinger volt meter inside but i dont consider it accurate until get a smd volt meter but at full tilt majority of the time it say i drop to 13.2 but if i start playing some decaf bass enhanced songs i start touching 12s...

Archived