FiCA Focus (first fiberglass build)

yea my wires aren't crimped because they're soldered. I don't have any clue how to crimp 4/0 lugs lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

yea my wires aren't crimped because they're soldered. I don't have any clue how to crimp 4/0 lugs lol

Hydraulic crimper

that's not really something I have access to

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

the pod looks nice, particularly for a first timer at glass - I'd be stuffed LOL BUT I'd LIKE to see a BIGGER second BATTERY. I know they aren't the cheapest but worth while!

the pod looks nice, particularly for a first timer at glass - I'd be stuffed LOL BUT I'd LIKE to see a BIGGER second BATTERY. I know they aren't the cheapest but worth while!

I'm only doing 1500w... I really don't even need a second battery at all but I wanted to do one just cuz it makes wiring easier and just to get that little bit of extra juice, but I plan on doing a big battery in the front, I didn't get that battery because it was cheap I got it because it would fit in that gap behind the wheel well. This whole build was very space sensitive. I actually got this car for the hatch so I could haul my gear cuz I'm a bass player and needed room for my amp and cabinet. As it is I literally have less than an inch of clearance between my cabinet and my sub when it's fully extended.

My Build Log

Dude you need at least 2 d7500 for that amp....

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so update... turns out friction wasn't as strong to hold the box in place as I thought and the current box really doesn't have a good fit to the car anyway... so thinking about once I get money for more fiberglass I'm gna get to work on doing another box taking advantage of the skills and tricks I figured out with the first box and the next one should fit a lot better and I'll line the whole thing with Velcro or something to help hold things in place

My Build Log

Archived