XS Power

Run it :shrug:

run it,and get your money back from shipping company!

Fraud? sure thing

how is it fraud? when it can start leaking once its getting charged.

Becuase you said run it, meaning use the one that was shipped. Then you said, Get your money back. Which to my understanding meant, Running the damaged one that was sent, then getting your money back for that damaged one. Which in turn, is considered fraud.

looking at the pictures he posted, i can't even see much damage at all.ok your right! disregard my retarded post, if he wants to go through all the red tape to get a new shiny battery return it.if not, run it! i couldn't return mine cause it has a gaping hole in it. it will be replaced when I'm refunded. i don't like worrying about what could be going on in the back of my truck bed.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the future I'll avoid shipping of D3100, or see about buggin smd for one.

You can order from his site www.wccaraudio.com. Im sure if you email prior pick up arrangements can be made.

To my knowledge jaybird is there daily getting the orders figured out and shipping them. There may even be a pick up locally option not sure.

Having another box, or more foam on the packaging wont stop much from happening if indeed it get get thrown into a truck, or fell from a 3ft conveyer belt, or had a chick driving the route and the battery slipped out her hands on your porch or a disgruntle employee.

There has been countless others posting saying they had no issues with even larger batteries that are almost double the weight.

The packing is not the issue, the issue is the care of handling our items from the shipping companies. |

These things will happen from time to time,no matter what brand, especially when the shipping is left to human error like said above.