99 Sonoma 18" build (daily driver)

im8cqXk.jpg

And like that, it's complete... almost. I was too excited and rushed for time to take pictures of installing the sub, but all you missed was hooking up wires and installing them with t-nuts. I also bolted the box down to the base with 2" carriage bolts with big washers, it's pretty damn solid. It still needs paint, but I'm going to be busy for the next few weeks so I don't know when I'll get to it. Plus I'll probably change my mind on interior colours by that time, so we'll see where it goes.

jaDVvVq.jpg

Here's it in the truck and how my seat has to be positioned. It's not that bad for driving since I can still fit and the straighter seat makes for a more alert driving position. Or this could just be my reasoning for taking up all the cabs free space, but I would like to be able to lean back once in a while.

Well, that's my build. Hope you guys like it and hope it can help answer some questions that people doing a similar build may have. If anyone has any suggestions of things I should fix or change, I'm all ears and any input is appreciated. This is only the end of the spectrum, next is front stage then hopefully a carputer. We'll see how it goes along the way, I'm always changing my mind about it. Thanks for checking it out!

Lookin good

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 8 months later...

Archived