Young Jeezy held on 1 Million $ bail over a shooting

People who were there said it was an AR going off and dude who got killed was just a concert promoter and good guy, also a father. Fucked up. Probably over some dumb shit. Let's just say its not looking too good for Jeezy or anybody that is part of his crew if they come to Oakland

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

H3 always says hes the realest out there. Guess so. Not condoning shootin someone, but if you walk it like you talk it no matter what the context is, I can respect that.

Then again who am I kidding I could be totally wrong too lol.

When did being accused of shooting someone make you real? Guess Im getting old
Because there are a lot of people making money off of fake imagines now a days.

So are we supposed to applaud him for being an actual piece of shit and not just pretending to be one?

No, but it drives me crazy when ppl just talk talk talk and its alllllll bull. I hate that guy whos like I fucked this bitch and I beat this guys ass and if you gonna pull a gun better use it guy. When everybody knows hes a bitch.

Like isaid Im condoning anything. It is what it is. But at least on some level I respect the man who speaks the truth. Because no one likes a fake and no body likes a liar.

Its like lil wayne. He used to be pretty good imo for w.e thats worth. And I found out to a decent level of certainty that he had ghost writers... that kinda puts a sour taste in my mouth. And it shows in his shitty music today.

If eminem came out tomorrow and said joe schmoe wrote my shit. Id be not crushed but pretttty pissed off. And disappointed. And just hearing all the piece of shit ppl who r fakes get rich off of lies just pisses me off. Thats if you can even understand the fucking mangled drug overdosed shit they say.

I cant say I can relate to alot shit jeezy says, but a tiny portion of it and if havent lived it ive either seen it or someone around me has.. so I enjoy it. Much the same for eminem, talk about being able to relate. "Everything you say is real and I respect you because you tell it"

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

If the music makes you happy it's irrelevant who wrote it, all artist have sung songs written by someone else. nothing makes me happy about slanging coke sleeping with other people's women or robbing people so I can't really applaud jeezy for anything Wether he lives it for real or not. I don't go around bragging about what I have or haven't done it's kinda dumb to brag about criminal activity or tell someone you banged their girl or brag about how tough you are all are dumb ideas. A real man/ tough guy needs to say nothing because anyone that knows you already knows what's up plain and simple.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

the same people that say rap sucks because they rap about guns, sex, money and drugs..........will go to a rated R movie and watch the same exact shit except on film. How come you guys don't get upset and protest those violent movies? That's all rap is. It's just a story over a beat. It's also funny to me when i hear ROCK and COUNTRY songs doing the same thing but in a different way. I hate country music but i don't hate it because they told a story about sniffing coke, smoking a joint or riding off with another cowboy's lady. I just don't like it. It's not what i like to listen to. But if the content is what you are bitching about then 99% of those who complain are hypocrites. :) sorry but it's true.

It's like saying "i can't stand rap talking about murdering, killing and robbing" but then they go watch their favorite actor mow down 100 people with a machine gun. I just don't get why you can't say you "just don't like it" for what it is instead of blaming the lyrics which like i said is a STORY. Hell i think most rappers must be HIGHLY intelligent. They tell the story so good you believe it enough to get pissed off about it. LOL SMH

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I have no problems with rap most of it is just not my cup of tea people are entitled to listen to whatever they want. I do listen to some rap but most of the newer guys their stuff is just (in my opinion) garbage there are however many that I enjoy and even the ones that have songs I dint like have others I do and that doesn't just go for rap there are songs in all genre's that I dislike and country I don't listen to at all. The problem I have with the murder rape and drug dealing things is that lots of kids look up to these guys and they aren't really setting a good example are they wether that's how they really live or not which in most cases it is not but their words are very powerful and many young kids believe them as truth. And before anyone says kids shouldn't be listening to it anyways I agree but that's not how it goes.

Edit- I shouldn't say most of the newer Guys suck because that's not the case but a lot do.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Has anyone mentioned that he was NOT linked to the shooting and was only arrested because the assault rifle was in him but and when asked nobody claimed it. And the reson nobody claimed it was because the owner, his head of security, had also been shot and was in the hospital.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Like meade said its a story. Stories are alwayyys better when their true. Like think about some crazy ass story idk like war stories and shit. I mean I could cry thinking about the pain amd sufferring people went through and the struggles and shit and what those ppl did fpr me so I could live my life and not have to fight everyday just to be freee etc etc.

But all that is moving bc its true. Shit actually went down. Like so many sacrifices were made. That was ppls everyday fucking life watching thier families get murdered in the street.

What if suddenly all that was false. It loses ALL OF ITS VALUE. And w.e that value is , is different for eaxh person I agree with you there. But for me, speaking the truth means alot. Or at least what I percieve to be true.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

the same people that say rap sucks because they rap about guns, sex, money and drugs..........will go to a rated R movie and watch the same exact shit except on film. How come you guys don't get upset and protest those violent movies? That's all rap is. It's just a story over a beat. It's also funny to me when i hear ROCK and COUNTRY songs doing the same thing but in a different way. I hate country music but i don't hate it because they told a story about sniffing coke, smoking a joint or riding off with another cowboy's lady. I just don't like it. It's not what i like to listen to. But if the content is what you are bitching about then 99% of those who complain are hypocrites. :) sorry but it's true.

It's like saying "i can't stand rap talking about murdering, killing and robbing" but then they go watch their favorite actor mow down 100 people with a machine gun. I just don't get why you can't say you "just don't like it" for what it is instead of blaming the lyrics which like i said is a STORY. Hell i think most rappers must be HIGHLY intelligent. They tell the story so good you believe it enough to get pissed off about it. LOL SMH

yea I don't really understand that either. Music tells a story in all forms, rap/country/rock/classical/jazz. And if you listen to certain rappers they're doing some really intricate things with what they are saying. A word can have two or three meanings in a verse. Not to over analyze but rap is not one dimensional.

....well except dubstep, only story that shit could tell is two computers fucking and a retard looking at them drooling yelling drop the bass.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2