Well if everything seems normal you should be ok motorcycles can really take being out of tune way better than cars can. Just make sure with winter coming up you get some stabilizer ran through before you put her away for the winter.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost all the same, I've used a bunch of different.types and besides ease of use and flexibility the $35 roll worked like the $80 roll. I kept using cobra skin simply because I loved the weave. But it is super easy to use and does help.decrease heat. And it does look sick, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Exhaust wrap is notorious for causing exhaust to disintegrate underneath the wrap.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 9 months later...

Well after a rejet, new exhaust, and a valve adjustment, I took a trip to Indiana with my sister and brother-in-law. Trip was somewhere between 350 and 400 miles. Bike did great, cruising around 75 most of the way up, and it was pretty cold out. Valves got loud as hell but I hear that is pretty normal after cruising like that for a while. Never had any power loss or any kind of issues at all. On the way back we were between 75 and 80 most of the way and it was much, much hotter outside. Again no issues except for 80 is about as fast as that little 650 wants to go and gas mileage was in the mid 30s....but again no power loss or issues, just noisy valves. Seems like everything is just fine with the bike, which makes my day!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• 1 year later...

nice bike... had to Google it

Well after a rejet, new exhaust, and a valve adjustment, I took a trip to Indiana with my sister and brother-in-law. Trip was somewhere between 350 and 400 miles. Bike did great, cruising around 75 most of the way up, and it was pretty cold out. Valves got loud as hell but I hear that is pretty normal after cruising like that for a while. Never had any power loss or any kind of issues at all. On the way back we were between 75 and 80 most of the way and it was much, much hotter outside. Again no issues except for 80 is about as fast as that little 650 wants to go and gas mileage was in the mid 30s....but again no power loss or issues, just noisy valves. Seems like everything is just fine with the bike, which makes my day!

to see what it looks like.... post some of yours though if you can? pls

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived