Second Skin Audio

Help with design of center console sub box

Thumper350

I'm building a box for my sons truck. He has an Arc audio Flatline 12" and an Arc 1200 watt amp. It's in an off the shelf box that's coming apart at the seams so he wants help with a new one. He has room for 16x30x15 between his seats and would like it ported in the low 30hz area. The specs are on the Arc Audio page, any help on designs would be great. Sorry I don't know how to post any info on specs for the sub it's an FL12 .

Only thing I see is that I thought IA made the Flatlines ...

Sorry, I'm not a enclosure designer.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Am I asking something wrong? Are these parts junk? I just could use some help or we're to find some anyone?

You are missing some important infos, what vehicle is it, and 16x30x15 is height depth width? The parts are not junk at all but those are not used very frequently on here.

Thanks for the reply it's going in a 2004 f250 crew cab. The old box were trying to replace is in the middle of thr front seats , so there is 30-35 inches from front to rear long and then between the two seats there is 16-18 inches it can be 15-17 inches tall. The old box is a down fire with the port towards the rear. If possible I would like it to fire to the rear if it would be better the port as we'll . Thanks for the input, the old box worked good just it seems to be tuned to around 47 hz would like it lower. Thanks for any help.

Archived