DC Sound Lab

Questions about DC Audio

• 3 weeks later...

DC equipment will surely do what you're looking for, switched from Kicker to DC and never looked back. The quality build/performance of the subwoofers is far superior.

What level you purchase is purely based on your budget. Speak with someone of this forum that is a dealer, and they can give you an idea of what you will get for

what you're trying to spend. DC is priced reasonably, and believe me when I say you get what you pay for.

08' Grand Cherokee

(2) DC Lvl 4 12's

TY guys. I think I finally made a decision. Ill probably go with two level 4 15s with a DC 5K. After the research I put in the 5k is where I want to be to start out because of electrical upgrades. Once you get your Mechman and a few batts,Big 3, and wire You have spent some money without even looking at the system. So thats how I made my choice.

Still learning but have started gathering.

That's definitely going to be night and day Compared to kicker by far lol. Good choice man.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Love my dc 5k they make quality stuff

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

• 2 weeks later...

ok one final question for this thread. I said 5k thats what I will have . Now with all that I have read on the RMS being bullshit for DC(in a good way) would the level 4s which are rated at 1400 be alright on 5k. Or would the XL be better. Just wondering if the XL would be underpowered.

^what he said. But if you're dead set on the lvl 4's then why not use a 3.5k?

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

No not deadset on level 4s. Just want to make informed decisions. Im set on 5k with the electrical upgrades. So I want to make sure I get right subs. Will chimed in as always. TY will. Want to build the right setup without buy this, no dont like it, have to sell it, buy more. Yeah I just want to get it right the first time. BUT DONT WE ALL. LOL