Good thing you droid users aren't buying one. One one hand you have a Ferrari (apple) and the other you have a 8 second supra. It's personal preference. I'll take the refined, well tuned performance of an apple device. An iPhone is built like it costs 200-500 bucks, it's aluminum frame looks a million times better than the cheap ass plastic that most droids come with.

Umm.. The 5C's are plastic too? And us "android users" have always had multiple manufacturers, models, price ranges, external storage, screen sizes, better cameras, universal charging ports. Refined well tuned performance? I find KitKat to be a very nice OS, and on top of that we have all of the extra Google features at the easy access of a swipe. All that before you even begin to talk about customization... And oh yeah, where is Apple at on the water resistant movement? Samsung phones just outperform Apple in pretty much every category you could look at.. Even price.
Who cares about water resistant, you plan on taking your phone for a swim? I sure don't. Here's the fact no matter which way you look at it my money is not yours and your money is not mine you buy what you want and I'll buy what I want no reason to debate it.
This entire thread is a debate over phones so I will post my input. But correct, each person has every right to purchase whatever device they choose to.
The original post was

Which one are you getting?

Just the regular 6 for me. Don't want a tablet sized phone.

What about that made the thread a debate? What happened was android nut huggers had to come in and voice their opinions which is fine you're entitled to do so but this was a simple question. who's getting it? not tell me why android phones are so superior.

Actually the original question was - Which one are you getting? Which would allow for everybody to voice if they aren't getting one at all and their reason why. Hence the last 4 pages of this thread. There have been some valid points from each direction, and has been a very healthy discussion until you started getting upset. Also, you say "not to tell me why android phones are so superior" Well, you didn't start the thread so all of us "android nut huggers" as you say aren't directing our comments at you personally. Even if they were, you being an "iPhone nut hugger" (as you would describe it...) started bashing the androids from the start... and after having a simple quote of yours and a response... You've turned this into a huge deal that it shouldn't have been. Keep your iPhone, that's your choice as I have stated before. It is a PHONE, bottom line it is personal preference regardless of the brand or whether or not it's inferior.

I ask people what makes you want to stay with apple products? I always wonder why people will stay with apple.. To me it makes sense in my mind to pay less for something that has more.

If apple was top notch and the best for companies, they would switch over to apple products.. but they dont. Theres reasons that back this point.

So what are the reasons that people sitck with apple phones?

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

I'll maybe wait for the 6s? Lol

Or maybe the 7?

This will be the first one I haven't waited to get. I went from the 3G to the 5 well after both were released. So even though I'm not waiting, I see some genius in your plan

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I ask people what makes you want to stay with apple products? I always wonder why people will stay with apple.. To me it makes sense in my mind to pay less for something that has more.

If apple was top notch and the best for companies, they would switch over to apple products.. but they dont. Theres reasons that back this point.

So what are the reasons that people sitck with apple phones?

They like overpaying for less. Why else would you buy a phone that has dual cores vs four. 1 gb ram vs 2 or 3. 8 mp camera while most android phones at least 10mp. (Hell mine is 16)

Then they complain about usability or lag. Well they obviously haven't ran a android phone recently. Yes back 5 years ago apple was the leader among phone OS. Android WAS glitchy as hell. Once they run a current top of the line android phone they'll never go back.

Personally I enjoy downloading music straight onto my phone from any website I desire and playing it instantaneously. Not having to a consolidate it into a program before my phone will recognize the song.

Granted not many people will convert over with apple being about 2 generations behind android. Maybe once they are 4 or 5 behind then people will start to realize they are insufficient.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Good thing you droid users aren't buying one. One one hand you have a Ferrari (apple) and the other you have a 8 second supra. It's personal preference. I'll take the refined, well tuned performance of an apple device. An iPhone is built like it costs 200-500 bucks, it's aluminum frame looks a million times better than the cheap ass plastic that most droids come with.

Umm.. The 5C's are plastic too? And us "android users" have always had multiple manufacturers, models, price ranges, external storage, screen sizes, better cameras, universal charging ports. Refined well tuned performance? I find KitKat to be a very nice OS, and on top of that we have all of the extra Google features at the easy access of a swipe. All that before you even begin to talk about customization... And oh yeah, where is Apple at on the water resistant movement? Samsung phones just outperform Apple in pretty much every category you could look at.. Even price.
Who cares about water resistant, you plan on taking your phone for a swim? I sure don't. Here's the fact no matter which way you look at it my money is not yours and your money is not mine you buy what you want and I'll buy what I want no reason to debate it.
This entire thread is a debate over phones so I will post my input. But correct, each person has every right to purchase whatever device they choose to.
The original post was

Which one are you getting?

Just the regular 6 for me. Don't want a tablet sized phone.

What about that made the thread a debate? What happened was android nut huggers had to come in and voice their opinions which is fine you're entitled to do so but this was a simple question. who's getting it? not tell me why android phones are so superior.

Actually the original question was - Which one are you getting? Which would allow for everybody to voice if they aren't getting one at all and their reason why. Hence the last 4 pages of this thread. There have been some valid points from each direction, and has been a very healthy discussion until you started getting upset. Also, you say "not to tell me why android phones are so superior" Well, you didn't start the thread so all of us "android nut huggers" as you say aren't directing our comments at you personally. Even if they were, you being an "iPhone nut hugger" (as you would describe it...) started bashing the androids from the start... and after having a simple quote of yours and a response... You've turned this into a huge deal that it shouldn't have been. Keep your iPhone, that's your choice as I have stated before. It is a PHONE, bottom line it is personal preference regardless of the brand or whether or not it's inferior.

Actually I have zero interest in what people who aren't using an iphone think. I started this to talk about the iphone 6. Not to discuss other phones. I knew it would happen but I just wanted to clear that up, it wasn't my intention to start a thread titled iphone 6 and discuss android phones.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Just trying to help people see the light. Our bad

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

ok enough.. this was a post on whose getting the iphone 6. if pepole want to spend their money on iphone let them.. its them.. this is nothing more than the same argument we have in audio in regards to subwoofers and amps.

Android users make a new post ( not bashing). You can state in that post how far ahead your android phone is vs the iphone

im an android user

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Meh it didn't bother me ninja. I just wanted to clear up that someone thought I started it to compare. But if you say stop then let it be!!

PS I use both.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I think it come down to who is willing to pay. I used to use android. But I had to get a iPod for my car stereo because the several top line android phones would not work. I went to iPhone 5 because the iPod worked great. I then got the iPad mini. I like it so much I got the apple TV. I used to used MS Windows, purchase a 27" Mac. Oh and they all work together.

Yeah maybe they don't have top of the line specifications. They just work and work well together.

I am looking at buying a macbook now. I will probably get two watches, one for my wife and myself.

As for the I6. I will buy two, one 128gb and one 64gb. I will also buy apple care on both.

The I6 plus looks to be too big. But i will see when i get it in my hand. I think the I5 is the right size for a phone.

anyone want to buy my 64GB I5

Archived