next gen console. what should i buy and why.

pick one  

13 members have voted

1. 1. which

• xbox1
    • ps4

Every time there's a console thread PC gamers come out of the woodwork.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time there's a console thread PC gamers come out of the woodwork.

It's because we spend too much time on the PC and try converting people... Sad lifestyle..

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Depends on what you prefer, a better online community or better graphics. Graphics for ps4 and xbox one for the community and online service.

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

2 sets of Rockford Fosgate P1683's

Fi Audio Q 18" D2 ( Currently Own)

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

All SHCA Wires and stuff...

XS Power 4800 ( Stock Replacement)

High Ouput alternator (undecided which company or Amperage.)

pc graphics would out take the graphics on the ps4 and xbox any day. Dam look how much video cards are I have a 6gb gtx titan and its like a 1000 dollar card but yea I give the console player that they don't have to keep upgrading something in there systems just to play a game lol.

[media][/media]

What ever has more exclusives coming that interest you or more friends you want to play with. I have both, both controllers are good, both cost to play online, ps plus is nice though if you have a vita and ps3 as well because I get 2 free games on each system every month. Graphics shouldn't make your decision, both look phenomenal over last gen and will have the same apps and features in the end. Both have clunky GUIs right now IMO and no good organization, I do like kinects voice commands and use it daily for watching tv and Netflix but I don't know if that alone would make me buy one over the other. I do think playstation gets the better exclusives with Naughty Dog, sucker punch, Gran Turismo, etc.. But Xbox has a few as well.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Don't get me wrong they make games for the consoles id love to play like KOH that is made for the PS systems but half the games are made for every system and I like the fact I can use a ps3 or xbox controller on pc games. I don't know I no I have my opinions like others i'm just a pc gamer im afraid id buy a ps4 and use it just a couple times and sit there and collect dust like my 360 lol.

[media][/media]

Don't get me wrong they make games for the consoles id love to play like KOH that is made for the PS systems but half the games are made for every system and I like the fact I can use a ps3 or xbox controller on pc games. I don't know I no I have my opinions like others i'm just a pc gamer im afraid id buy a ps4 and use it just a couple times and sit there and collect dust like my 360 lol.

It seems like this is what happens every time I buy a console. I wish they would bring Madden back to PC and even MLB the Show. Those are the only reasons I go back and buy a console every now and then.. Seems like at least once a year I would buy a console play it for a month or 2, then sell it off and go back to PC.. Did this a year ago with the PS3 Bundle for GTA V since they were holding off on PC version.. beat the campaign, played a month off Madden 25, then sold it too a co-worker and haven't gone back..... Yet..

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

not everyone want sto drop 2k on a system. plus its much easier to smash a keyboard. I knwo I feel a little different about sticking a 60 dollar controller int he drywall.

plus the fact that $2,000 for a rig still has you playing on medium settings damn near. High if you are lucky. Ultra.....ultra not likely. hahah

you guys want my opinion. I have the sickest PC you can buy (a year ago), i have a ps4 and a xb1. The PC rules for obvious reasons. But the PS4 and XB1 are about exactly the same. Depends on who you are a fan of. I have friends that own both and PC has very few modern sports titles so i usually end up playing a little of each.

both have useful features but to me the graphics are about the same. Always have been and i have had almost every console ever made so i'm not just talking out of my ass. It probably comes down to which controller fits your hand better in the end.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916