next gen console. what should i buy and why.

pick one  

13 members have voted

1. 1. which

• xbox1
    • ps4

I prefer Xbox for one reason, the remotes. Just seem to fit my hands better. I'm not a big gamer either so the extra features of the Xbox one being able to control just about everything on the entertainment center is a plus.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

how well is the r9 290x I came from a 2gb 6970 that holds up still to this day but then I got the money for a gtx titan 6gb this is my first NVidia card

It's a solid card. Slightly better than a GTX 780 and a little under a GTX 780Ti. Got mine used off ebay for 300 about 5 months ago.

Nvidia is coming out with a new series next month, so I would definitely wait it out a little more if you have some serious money to drop on a new card.

I would say it depends on if you care to have a console they has allot of entertainment features or just have a console that focuses on gaming is there any exclusives you want to really have what's the majority have of your friends have I like the ps4 because it installs game pretty fast if bought on disc the inerface is pretty good the ps4 controller is pretty comfortable only thing I don't like is the battery life on the controller is shorter then the ps3 controller I know the update there gonna have this year gonna allow you to share your game with a friend without them having the disc for half an hour and be able to upload game play to youtube xbox one I got to play it but I personally didn't like the controller but it does have a great battery life and allot of entertainment features but your not gonna make a mistake ether way it just all depends on your preferences

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

Bought a Xbox one last night. In the ND it was a mix between the controller and exclusive games..or game. Really enjoyed Forza series before and they have forza five and horizon two is coming soon. So far in happy with the decision. Between gift cards, deals and military discount I walked out of best buy paying a little over 200$ for Xbox extra controller and three games.

I have to say though..got Destiny free with the Xbox and it pretty fun. Have a few solid hours in. Feels like Mass Effect and halo had a baby. Also Forza is amazing. I had a huge amount of hours into forza three and completely beat horizon. 5 definitely blows both out of the water. The only thing I'm waiting for is Horizon two. Free roam makes it alot more fun sometimes.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

My gamer tag is Hondarider2011 if anyone wants to add me. My name is displayed too

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

lol at the vid. I'm 24 Navy and have wife kid house etc lol. No ones touching my shit even though that video is fake as hell.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to: