Second Skin Audio

friend has 10 cubes to work with and a 340 amp alt... deciding on subs.

noobslayer77

A buddy of mine has decided he's going to dedicate his back seat of his silverado to subs and has about 10 cubes available. I

'm well aware that more space can be had in the back seat of his truck, but he needs room for his work shit behind the driver seat. Now he doesn't need to take up all 10 cubes, but that's the threshold. I'm pushing him to a 2 15'' sundown x's or an 18'' zv4. Probably looking at running a crescendo 3500 or sundown saz 3500. He's in love with the re xxx 18. while they do look awesome, noone is going to see it when its in the box, and i think the zv4 is gonna pound harder. I was also mulling around the idea of 2 fi q 15s. Any ideas for subs? He won't be competing, but definitely wants something that will slam, and he really likes the lows.

Thanks

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

I'd just tell him to get the RE Audio XXX or MT sub if he really likes the lows, those have the lowest free air resonoance out of most brands and will hit those lows really well.

I'd also suggest a pair of SoundQubed HDC318's. That would make full use of those 10 cubes and power.

he listens to rap and electronic music. And 10 cubes just for box. I was thinking we might be able to go off a 340 amp alt on just 200-2200 watts rms. Yea he definitely wants to slam lows. FI Q would be nice b/c its significantly cheaper than the xxx and wouldnt need a full 2000 although i have seen people do it. but its probably going to be shitty mp3 music.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Archived