Old School Orion 2100 HCCA "Big Red" on the Amp Dyno

As far as I'm concerned it appears that this amp is a bust. It took dynamic reading to come close to rated and a " power adder" had to be used. As big d put it, the turbo EQ button.

This test proves what I've been scared of for some time now. The amp dyno is going to crush some of us old school guys by deflating our memories. This is like telling someone there is no Santa clause.

Put a series vii or VIII hifonucs of the ad-1 and show me it doesn't do 25% over rated on certified mode and I just may comit suicide

I'd love to test my crossfire cfa-1000d. They did over rated at 12.5v, and mine has ran at .25 ohm on four 12L7's.

As far as I'm concerned it appears that this amp is a bust. It took dynamic reading to come close to rated and a " power adder" had to be used. As big d put it, the turbo EQ button.

This test proves what I've been scared of for some time now. The amp dyno is going to crush some of us old school guys by deflating our memories. This is like telling someone there is no Santa clause.

Put a series vii or VIII hifonucs of the ad-1 and show me it doesn't do 25% over rated on certified mode and I just may comit suicide

http://amp-performance.de/380-Hionics-Zeus-VII.html

Archived