I have it, it's great for an RTA. Accurate. I use it with the Studio Six Digital AudioTools app.

It's not a TermLab substitute, not gonna measure bass like that.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

I should have one showing up in the mail today. It's something to use in place of an RTA for now, and it'll come in handy for quick checks. Down the road, plan is to replace the family laptop and dedicate that one to garage duty, paired with a calibrated USB mic.

I'll let ya'll know how it is, but Dayton Audio took the time to make a calibration file for the mic that is specific to each one (you get the files feeding in the serial # to Dayton's site) and Studio Six Digital's app and RTA app (made by the same person I think) both accept that calibration file.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.