Sonic Electronix

while the bass is going you probably can't use that mirror anyway ;)

I've been wanting to set up a backup camera to work as a rearview, feed it to my screen so I can see stuff haha just need to get motivated I suppose

what good will that do if your bumping hard, it'll just look like your side and rear view mirrors

L

I had my music up this week and my rear view mirror fell out and took a chunk of glass out of the windshield... I just had the windshield replaced 6 months ago and now this happened... I took it back to the dealer and first they did not want to fix it. But then another manager said he has seen it happen before and will replace it for free.... Have any of you guys dealt with windshields cracking or rear view mirrors falling off ?????

they don't want to fix it, because it's not their fault. Once it takes a chunk out, it'll just crack soon....the strength is compromised in that area now. I'd make sure they don't have plans to install a used piece....unless that's okay with you. Mirrors fall off brand new windshields all the time....Sometimes, it's literally hit or miss.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

while the bass is going you probably can't use that mirror anyway ;)

I've been wanting to set up a backup camera to work as a rearview, feed it to my screen so I can see stuff haha just need to get motivated I suppose

what good will that do if your bumping hard, it'll just look like your side and rear view mirrors

my HU screen doesn't vibrate when im bumping, flexible mirror mounts =/= double din screwed down with dash around it

My mirror fell off too. Not with glass though. Glued it back up twice. Fell off each time.

I figured I might as well leave it off because I might as well get used to it for when I wall off eventually lol

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived