Sundown Audio

your bitching about 2 day shipping costing 35$?

Thats cheap.

I sent an amp out to a guy 4 hours away from me that cost 41$ for ups ground that took 3 days.

They cant ship something they dont have, let alone ship something blown that has to be fixed first..

After carefully reading my original post I have still yet to find where I was "bitching" about the cost of 2 days shipping. Maybe you were talking about when I said two day shipping cost about 35 bucks but I never said that it was an outrageous price. Not sure on that one. Basically I was upset that there was no email sent out saying there was going to be a delay in shipment as the person I talked to at db-r said they had been waiting for a shipment from sundown for a few days so they knew it would be a delay in shipping.

Again not overly angry just saying an email or an alternate shipping method where time is not an issue as it was in my case l. This was the meaning of the message not "bitching" about the cost of two day shipping

1998 chevy blazer 4 door

stock alt 105a

Battery: Autocraft Gold 75-3

Big Three in Sky High Car Audio 4ga

subs: rockford p2 12's (soon to be sundown SA 12's)

Sundown SAZ-1200d on the subs

Mids and Highs: Infinity kappa 6.5 mid in front doors and tweets in Dash 

sae 50.4 for mids and highs

SMD OM-1 on the subs

You knew there was a wait time when you ordered. I bought an amp during the sale too but you don't see me complaining about it

Absolutely I knew there was a wait time as I stated a few times in my post. There was no message about there being any longer of a wait because of the sale so the 7 to 10 business day processing period should have still applied or was there fine print somewhere? Absolutely correct me if I'm wrong as I have not dealt with db-r before.

1998 chevy blazer 4 door

stock alt 105a

SMD OM-1 on the subs

I had a tiny thing with them too when I bought my amp. Basically 3 days after it was supposed to be shipped out to me I still hadn't heard from them with my tracking so I sent a simple email asking for an update. I didn't demand anything and was not harsh about it. I was sent a 3 paragraph reply about how they worked so hard to repair it and this and that and basically saying how dare you ask for an update when we are slaving away on your amp. I took the high road though and said thanks for the update. I don't care if you have to traverse a volcano. You offered me amp A for x dollars in y days. 3 days overdue, I am nice and understanding about mistakes happening, I just ask for a simple email saying letting me know it's a few days behind schedule.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

I had a tiny thing with them too when I bought my amp. Basically 3 days after it was supposed to be shipped out to me I still hadn't heard from them with my tracking so I sent a simple email asking for an update. I didn't demand anything and was not harsh about it. I was sent a 3 paragraph reply about how they worked so hard to repair it and this and that and basically saying how dare you ask for an update when we are slaving away on your amp. I took the high road though and said thanks for the update. I don't care if you have to traverse a volcano. You offered me amp A for x dollars in y days. 3 days overdue, I am nice and understanding about mistakes happening, I just ask for a simple email saying letting me know it's a few days behind schedule.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Exactly that's all I want to know as well. Thank you for being one of the few that understood the post.

1998 chevy blazer 4 door

stock alt 105a

SMD OM-1 on the subs

Your hole post is crying about having to pay for 2 day shipping....

All due to your order taking 7-10 days to process which is extending the shipping times, and its not free shipping so your mad.

Even if DB-R had the amp in stock at his facility, chances are you wouldn't receive it in 2 days because he has to repair them first, but that is only done after an order is received.

Unless your the only person buying a blown amp and DB-R has nothing else to do but fix your amp, it still wouldn't be processed and shipped the same day as you placed your order so you can have free shipping.

Grow up and get some damn patience.

The world doesnt cater to you, nor does it owe you anything. The sooner you realize that, the better off you will be in life.

Thread is locked.