gamin rig keyboard sugestions

new keyboards  

7 members have voted

1. 1. which new mechanical keyboard would you buy?

• Corsair K95
    • RAZER BlackWidow Chroma
    • Logitech G910 Orion Spark

I would recommend installing O rings if you don't like the loud clack from bottoming out the keys. The tactile feedback from the browns and blues help with not bottoming out since the bump is right at the actuation point, but the reds and blacks are completely linear so it's so easy to bottom out. I don't have any installed yet though.

Also, if you find yourself pushing the spacebar on accident, I found that flipping it around so it's backwards helps. And it feels more comfortable as well.

I just took the Max Keyboard top print translucent keycap set off of my Ducky and switched back to the original keys (a bit hard to see the letters with red LEDs, not sure if any other colors work better). I'm thinking about selling that set and going for the side print, or just leaving the original keycaps on it.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Im loving it still having fun programming the lighting. I actually learned to type on a old ibm and I enjoy the sound of a mechanical brown just the right amount of resistance so I can rest my fingers on the keys and I always do a full stroke of the key while typing up reports. Ill keep you posted on it.

What are your opinions on the new tramp stamp Corsair Gaming logo?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I dont care for it myself, but then again the 3 sails or whatever wasnt the best imo but it was better than that tramp stamp and it at least fit the name and the meaning of corsair.

When ever I finally order mine, ill just have someone cut me a vinyl decal to go over it, or remove it completely.

Archived