Sundown Audio

So my Zv4 12 surround is coming off...

It would be taken care of via warranty. Typically we build a new driver in any such case.

Fill our an RMA form on our site.

All *factory* made units have bolt-on clips -- that looks like a unit made in-house; in which case it's incredibly rare to see this... so I'll put the built-crew on alert about it.

So I will get a new speaker entirely. That is what I'd like. I filled out an RMA form.

How is the shipping taken care of?

edit: thanks for the swift reply Jacob, it's much appreciated.

I've instructed the RMA department to issue you a call tag to return the driver here.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

if i can find my sundown dealers number ill shoot u a pm but i recently messed up one of my zv4s and they couldnt have handled it better if u call them ask for brian hes the best guy in my opinion

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

Nice to see this taken care of so quickly/well.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

It would be taken care of via warranty. Typically we build a new driver in any such case.

Fill our an RMA form on our site.

All *factory* made units have bolt-on clips -- that looks like a unit made in-house; in which case it's incredibly rare to see this... so I'll put the built-crew on alert about it.

So I will get a new speaker entirely. That is what I'd like. I filled out an RMA form.

How is the shipping taken care of?

edit: thanks for the swift reply Jacob, it's much appreciated.

how would you know the difference between a new speaker and the one that you have repaired? As long as you get a surround that is proper and will not do the same there makes no sense to give you coils, frame, spiders and a motor. That's just crazy.. but to each their own i guess.. Im sure sundown will take care of you either way

:ninja:

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

don't let your frustrations give you diarrhea of the keyboard. As long as they take care of it be happy. It seems once again someone has gone out of their way to post about an issue b4 going straight to the source to get the issue resolved. How come we never see threads saying I went to the source and they took care of me, thanks for great c\s.

so if I buy a new car and within the first week the radiator springs a leak I can go back and tell them I want a whole new car?

ok

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Such good customer service. It's great to see. I'd definitely be considering Sundown in the future.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

don't let your frustrations give you diarrhea of the keyboard. As long as they take care of it be happy. It seems once again someone has gone out of their way to post about an issue b4 going straight to the source to get the issue resolved. How come we never see threads saying I went to the source and they took care of me, thanks for great c\s.

so if I buy a new car and within the first week the radiator springs a leak I can go back and tell them I want a whole new car?

ok

its the new breed of audio... which is why i have retired.. makes no damn sense..

:ninja:

If you buy a car and your radio doesn't work do they give you a new car? No they fix your problem and send you on your way.

Why condemn a several hundred dollar driver when a 2" bead of glue is the problem?

• Like (+1 Rep) 3