The What ever happened to that one guy thread

That thread....amazing

Also, wasn't there a thread similar to this a while back? I believe Meade posted in it quite a bit and it got long, maybe a mod can find what I'm walking about?

Love the idea though, I wonder about people if they go missing from here for a month or two...but two years...damn they could be in prison or worse, dead.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, Are we starting nominations for thread of the year yet?

You know what would be neat.

you know how SMD has system of the month. Could have thread of the month where people nominate threads and we vote on which one should be added to an epic thread archive. That way we can look back at all the :roflmao::shtf::bull:

i cant believe i read most that thread. i also cant believe people missed how he was dropped of by his friends. he said they open the door pushed him out the car and kept his $200,purse, hair extensions, and panties(not really) so if he was dropped off how the fuck did he get his car to the hospital to drive it at 3am.. that story is full of bullshit

Honestly I'm local to earth and atomic Andrew and haven't heard anything from Earth recently. Andrew hasn't been to any shows in the last few years. No idea if he is still alive or not. But I do need to make a trip to DC and see how earth and the guys at dc are doing

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

what happened with purple syrup why was he banned

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

Honestly I'm local to earth and atomic Andrew and haven't heard anything from Earth recently. Andrew hasn't been to any shows in the last few years. No idea if he is still alive or not. But I do need to make a trip to DC and see how earth and the guys at dc are doing

Earth was still there doing his thing last time I was there. Work and family, thats his life.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

what happened with purple syrup why was he banned

The question should be why didn't he get banned earlier, that guy is a douche.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Larrys95civic. Wonder if he pulled through or if it was all a scam.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've only been here for a short while, but I've seen stuff very similar on a forum I've been a part of for over 7 years. The best one I saw was some dude acting to be a woman and posted her sap story on the forum... Got some dudes attention and he forked out nearly $3,000 in the latest PC hardware for the time and he got away with it like a bandit. Really sucked too, cause the guy was being nice giving everyone a copy of Duke Nukem and after he got taken advantage of, all the generosity stopped.

Archived