Sonic Electronix

Exclusive SMD NVX Install Contest!

robbie wilett here

i agree

got a 94 mazda mx6 klze swap blacked out 2 12" clarion subs jl 1000 watt running 2ohm parallel and jvc Bluetooth head unit would love to show your product off here in Canada at spl contests heard nothing but good about you subs would roll out to car shows with some audio decals on to represent and am working on a 2000 mustang we are dropping 750+ hp into thats going to need a system done

Think you missed the part about 100 post minimum.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1. BoomZoom808
2. I agree to terms in post #1

• I have a 2005 Mazda 3i on Falken Explicit 18" wheels wrapped in Falken Tires.
  • My audio system consists of a Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS head unit w PAC SWI-PS factory steering wheel interface. Polk DB Tweeters and Infinity Kappa 60.7 Mids up front and Scosche HDX52 components in the rear running off of an Alpine PDXF4. My sub stage consists of a Rockford Fosgate P1000X1D mono-block amp and Rockford Fostgate T1D415 Subwoofer in a 3.10cu/ft net enclosure I designed and built myself with a 6" aeroport tuned to 33hz. For electrical I have the BIG 3 done with SHCA 1/0 CCA and 1/0 run to rear XS Power 750 battery and then Scoche EFX Flux 4 gauge OFC running to the amp.

4. I plan to help promote the NVX name in Hawaii by giving demos of the product to local shops as well as giving in-depth reviews. I will post my build log on SMD and the second website HawaiiCarAudio.net as well as post videos on my Youtube channel to increase recognition for the NVX brand.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

1. RainStryke

2. I qualify and agree to follow with the terms.

3. Vehicle Specifications:

2003 Toyota Corolla NVX wires, including BIG 4

Pioneer BHS-X9500

NVX V series 6.5" component and tweeters

NVX VSP69 2 way 6x9's

160A Singer Alternator

Duralast Gold (Charging @ 14.5V)

Hifonics Brutus Elite 1700.1D (2 OHM load)

Jensen 760.4 (4 OHM load)

SoundQubed HDS312D2 (2)

5FT^3 box tuned to 30.5Hz

100 SQ FT XXX Rattle Trap Fat Mat

4. If it's a great product, I will be recommending it here and the caraudioclassified.com's subforum "Member Rides & System Pictures."

If I didn't live in AK or at least had a garage...

Good luck to the everyone!

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

robbie wilett here

i agree

got a 94 mazda mx6 klze swap blacked out 2 12" clarion subs jl 1000 watt running 2ohm parallel and jvc Bluetooth head unit would love to show your product off here in Canada at spl contests heard nothing but good about you subs would roll out to car shows with some audio decals on to represent and am working on a 2000 mustang we are dropping 750+ hp into thats going to need a system done

You do not qualify, you need 100 posts to enter this contest.

This does not mean go make a bunch of worthless posts just to gain more posts to enter into the contest.

Others have tried this method in the past and all it gets you is a negative post count.

Thanks for understanding.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

1. timc31610
2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.
3. 2005 Chevy Equinox

Sony XAV-601BT

Currently Two SA10's on a PA2400DB

Crescendo components in front and rear doors
4. I attend at least 2 local comps per month, I will advertise with stickers and demos! I will post a build log here and on CACO. There will also be numerous photos and videos shared on FB.

1. Benji0687

2. I qualify and agree to the terms as written above

3. I have an 89 Chevy Caprice Classic that's currently being resurrected after years of neglect and abuse, and some theft. I have a JVC Arsenal HU, a set of JL Audio comps in front and Infinity Reference 6x9s in the rear that are gonna be powered by my Pioneer Premier 4ch. The entire trunk has multiple layers of Dynamat Extreme and cans of foam for insulation. I'm currently only running one battery and one run of 1/0 (like I said, I'm forced to start all over after a series of rather bad events). I have a 2k mono sub amp I can use, but I need subs for it first!

4. I have a freelance car audio installation job that I've been doing along with my IT work, and I regularly consult and help people to pick out the components for their cars (and I do the install also). I regularly attend shows both in the area and some of the bigger ones that require some travel. I'm active on SMD, SSA, and several other forums, and also on multiple social media sites and groups on those as well. A lot of people around here tend to look at what I"m running to see what's good and what to get so I would be a great candidate for promoting NVX!

Thanks to Steve/SMD and Sonic Electronix/NVX for this opportunity! Hopefully I'll be able to help promote these great companies!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Damn thats cool! If I had a garage I'd be all over this! Nice contest guys!