Did you all read? He used track 4, the -5db track.

Im interested in the equipment, what amps on what speakers.

Nope i didnt.. Calm down.

I use 0db for tweets, -5db for mids, and -5db for subs. You still gotta know when to back down however you set everything. The songs you're plying could be fucked from the studio.

I dont even use the DD1 for mids an highs.

Use -7.5 for subs.

IN the end, you still HAVE to no when is when........agree

Hi all when finding the volume my HU clips at the distortion light won't stay on. It just flashes and turns off after certain volumes is this normal? Thanks.

My DD1 on my Kenwood Excelon does the same thing, every notch on the volume knob the clip light blinks really quick then turns off. It would illuminate HARD at 25/35 on deck power, RCA's read through the amps were clean all the way to 35.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Like I said, deck power for me capped at 25, through the RCA's/amps I maxed out clean.

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Thanks will retune

No prob. Just follow the provided instructions step by step and you should be in good shape.

Build Thread

• 5 years later...

I am having the same issue. I have my deck clean to 23 

my lc2i is clean to 3/4 turn 

and my gain at 0 I have distortion. 

I had a 1000/1 e11 first and thought the issue was here 

so I replaced with a refurbished tested good hd1200/1

still distortion at 0 gain.

• 5 months later...