SF Giants vs KC Royals who ? and how many?

Even before tonight, I knew they were going to light Shields up, and they really let him off the hook early. They left a few runs out there in the first, and then again in the 3rd (I think, might ave been the 4th, with the bases loaded). Bumgarner was back to being Bumgarner tonight and that's going to always net you a win. With Panik, Posey, Panda and Pence hitting, they're hard to beat behind that pitching on top of it. As much as I can't stand him, Blanco set the tone though with that single up the middle and the aggressive base running. Credit is given. As far as Royal pitching, Duffy came in and looked good for a couple innings but I think overall the Royal Bullpen looked average tonight. Very vulnerable. Maybe that's the days off, maybe it's just the Giant's offense waking up. But if they pitch like that in the series, which I doubt the will, then the Giants are going to run away with this thing. Of course we didn't see Herrera, Davis or Holland either.

I'm going to go ahead and say Giants in 6, but if they win tomorrow night, I'm going to say sweep. Giants are just bestial in October and they have the best manager around. Bochey knows October! Only thing missing from tonight's game, was a Timmy sighting on the mound. Funniest part of the night however, was Strickland firing in strike two to Cain. Did you see his response. Turned around and had that look like "man that ain't even fair, how am I supposed to hit that"! That's what Strickland has been missing. 98 MPH and location. I don't care if you throw it 102 mph. If it's straight and over the plate, they're gonna hit it at this level. You locate it, and put some movement on it, you then become uninhabitable! Strickland will be the Giants closer in the very near future. Once Raggs has an offseason with him, he'll be a completely different pitcher. Then we'll all be saying, Wilson who, Casilla who?

Looking forward to how Peavy shows up tomorrow. That's my take. Gonna be fun! Go Giants!

That's what he should've been doing in the NLDS and NLCS but he wasn't. He does that he's absolutely untouchable. And that slider is just FILTHY! Yeah he's gonna be great. Get some fine tuning from the legend that is Righetti, and he'll be lights out. Wait until he matures a little, and then learns a change up. Here, here's 100 MPH on the corner. Then here's a 79 MPH change up that drops off the table. "NONE CHANCE" as Mike Krukow would say!

That's what he should've been doing in the NLDS and NLCS but he wasn't. He does that he's absolutely untouchable. And that slider is just FILTHY! Yeah he's gonna be great. Get some fine tuning from the legend that is Righetti, and he'll be lights out. Wait until he matures a little, and then learns a change up. Here, here's 100 MPH on the corner. Then here's a 79 MPH change up that drops off the table. "NONE CHANCE" as Mike Krukow would say!

Lol I love Krukow! And Kuiper, some of the best calls in baseball!

Lololololol I like "He couldn't hit that with an oar!!!"

Lol or "Way to use your retina!!"

Lol ahhh, good times! I miss the bay!!!

Oh yeah I forgot to post this from the NLCS best sign EVER!!! I can't stand Joe Buck!!!

temporary_zps978ed8a7.jpg

Well we got lit up right back :(

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived