Sundown Audio

SA-8 v.3 In Development : Getting Close !

Got a weird double post so I'm editing this one.

One of the other things I love about Sundown is just how incredible they are across their whole line. They don't phone it in or cut corners anywhere. Even entry level stuff is built to run long and hard. And they eat up power all day long. Every rating is short of capacity. Under promise and over deliver.

Thanks! I appreciate it :)

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

It's awesome how you keep the consumers up to date with all the progress you are up to with testing new designs and such! Definitely sets Sundown apart from other companies.

So what is the 8" in the back of the first pic that does have the vent ring? :ph34r:

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

It's awesome how you keep the consumers up to date with all the progress you are up to with testing new designs and such! Definitely sets Sundown apart from other companies.

So what is the 8" in the back of the first pic that does have the vent ring? :ph34r:

looks like the x-8 with the triple stack magnet. could be wrong though! i cant wait for those x-8's to come!

edit: sorry thats a magnet boot not a triple stack but still looks like the triple stack just from comparing it to the magnet of the v3

Edited by gmoxley1

1998 chevy blazer 4 door

stock alt 105a

Battery: Autocraft Gold 75-3

Big Three in Sky High Car Audio 4ga

subs: rockford p2 12's (soon to be sundown SA 12's)

Sundown SAZ-1200d on the subs

Mids and Highs: Infinity kappa 6.5 mid in front doors and tweets in Dash 

sae 50.4 for mids and highs

SMD OM-1 on the subs

looks like the x-8 with the triple stack magnet. could be wrong though! i cant wait for those x-8's to come!

edit: sorry thats a magnet boot not a triple stack but still looks like the triple stack just from comparing it to the magnet of the v3

You are right; that is an X-8 back there.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg