computer help

Businesses are a different story. They use cheap HDD's that are easy to replace and most of their backup information is on their intranet. The consumer market is starting to see SSD's that cost a lot more and the user is going to want to do everything they can to recover their drive without having to replace it. Or they just have too much data to backup and to avoid the risk of backing it up and loading the original virus/malware onto your PC, you will still need to clean it up with something like malwarebytes that is most likely going to get the root cause.

Stop with the bullshit, no one cares. I don't see you doing any good for anyone telling us why the average person doesn't want to trash their drive. We kind of all understand that.

OP, try Avast or something similar. It may or may not work.

Stop with what bullshit, this guy is trying to help while you criticize him for replying to someone elses posts. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. I love how the only person in here that actually provided links on what to do and a means to help, other than people just saying, stop getting malware. Is the only person getting flammed. Maybe if the OP understood malware, and how not to get it, he wouldn't be here asking for help. This type of shit makes me mad and sad at the same time, especially when I see some of the people who replied are.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Businesses are a different story. They use cheap HDD's that are easy to replace and most of their backup information is on their intranet. The consumer market is starting to see SSD's that cost a lot more and the user is going to want to do everything they can to recover their drive without having to replace it. Or they just have too much data to backup and to avoid the risk of backing it up and loading the original virus/malware onto your PC, you will still need to clean it up with something like malwarebytes that is most likely going to get the root cause.

Stop with the bullshit, no one cares. I don't see you doing any good for anyone telling us why the average person doesn't want to trash their drive. We kind of all understand that.

Stop with what bullshit, this guy is trying to help while you criticize him for replying to someone elses posts. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. I love how the only person in here that actually provided links on what to do and a means to help, other than people just saying, stop getting malware. Is the only person getting flammed. Maybe if the OP understood malware, and how not to get it, he wouldn't be here asking for help. This type of shit makes me mad and sad at the same time, especially when I see some of the people who replied are.

Do I need to hold his hand all the way through downloading a program and running a scan? I'm sorry but I'm not interested in getting a link for him right now. If searching for "Avast" is too much trouble for him that is his own problem.

And our friend here comes into just about every computer help thread and starts running his mouth, acting like a goddamned expert when his advise is almost always bullshit. That's what I want to see stop.

Do I need to hold his hand all the way through downloading a program and running a scan? I'm sorry but I'm not interested in getting a link for him right now. If searching for "Avast" is too much trouble for him that is his own problem.

And our friend here comes into just about every computer help thread and starts running his mouth, acting like a goddamned expert when his advise is almost always bullshit. That's what I want to see stop.

No one asked to hold anyones hand. And if you don't feel like posting a link, then you are not obligated too. But you don't need to sit and flame the only person that is going out of their way to help the OP. And what the guy suggested, is the right stuff. Clean with malware bytes and install adblock to help with any future stuff from occurring.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

No one asked to hold anyones hand. And if you don't feel like posting a link, then you are not obligated too. But you don't need to sit and flame the only person that is going out of their way to help the OP. And what the guy suggested, is the right stuff. Clean with malware bytes and install adblock to help with any future stuff from occurring.

Malwarebytes is fine. Adblock...look if you are thinking it is going to protect you from anything you might want to rethink some things. But also not bad advise.

But the crap about consumers wanting to save their precious SSD's is completely pointless, not to mention plain dumb. And he posts that kind of shit all the time.

Malwarebytes is fine. Adblock...look if you are thinking it is going to protect you from anything you might want to rethink some things. But also not bad advise.

But the crap about consumers wanting to save their precious SSD's is completely pointless, not to mention plain dumb. And he posts that kind of shit all the time.

Do you even realize why he posted that? N8 is in info sec for a very large business, so they use HDD's. He was referring to N8's comment about tossing the HDD, but Rain replied with he is not a business owner. So he may have a more expensive personal SDD rather than a HDD, and would not want to toss it to get it fixed.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

alright may or may not work

get these three programs

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/

https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/tdsskiller/

run rkill then install and update malwarebytes do a full scan after it completes will give you a list of infections and will quarantine them.

next run tdsskiller start the scan and follow its instructions.

if the above fails to resolve the problem or it if the problem keeps coming back get this

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/combofix/

run rkill again beforehand then run combofix can take a while to finish its scan but generally speaking if this doesnt fix it the only option is a fresh start.

uninstall all the toolbars. run ccleaner (aka crap cleaner) a virus scan and malwarebytes you can get them all for free

And this is why I don't bother.

Have you jiggled the power cord?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived