94 GMC Serria Z71 Trailmaster

Holy fuck man. Is that your sons first vehicle? I hope he keeps it cherry. Very interesting door panels from the factory, never seen that before.

Tuned in! Love watching your builds

No this is his 4th vehicle, he has had a 95 Toyota Camery XLE that we trick out. 94 Tahoe, 95 chevy ext cab and then he got this a couple years ago. It is a Trailmaster package so i believe from the deal they went straight to a customization shop for this look.

So hopefully the pulls the trigger so i can get some pics up of this build this yr. Otherwise i will continue working on the Lancer & Malibu.

Nice! Still a killer find. Not quite sure on how car hunting in Alaska is but im sure its much the same as dealing with Cleveland beaters

shit that center console looks sturdy, mod it and add to it, shit roll it into the rear underseat and get the air space nice with a couple 6" ports firing sideways... 145db under seat system haha

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

First thing I would do is go to the local junk yard a find that second (driver's side) battery tray and get that second battery under the hood.

Can usually find them on the diesel trucks.

Also, grab that diesel or big block Chevy alternator. easy swap out. Should be plenty for what you are running.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Holy fuck man. Is that your sons first vehicle? I hope he keeps it cherry. Very interesting door panels from the factory, never seen that before.

Tuned in! Love watching your builds

No this is his 4th vehicle, he has had a 95 Toyota Camery XLE that we trick out. 94 Tahoe, 95 chevy ext cab and then he got this a couple years ago. It is a Trailmaster package so i believe from the deal they went straight to a customization shop for this look.

So hopefully the pulls the trigger so i can get some pics up of this build this yr. Otherwise i will continue working on the Lancer & Malibu.

Nice! Still a killer find. Not quite sure on how car hunting in Alaska is but im sure its much the same as dealing with Cleveland beaters

It was a pretty good find. He know the young girl it got willed to and swooped in during the grieving process to take it off her hands. lol

shit that center console looks sturdy, mod it and add to it, shit roll it into the rear underseat and get the air space nice with a couple 6" ports firing sideways... 145db under seat system haha

That is a good idea actually! He wants 4 8's for max bass. He's had 6 12's and a couple 15's in a Tahoe so he likes his Bass! I would say he is more of a Bass head than me.

First thing I would do is go to the local junk yard a find that second (driver's side) battery tray and get that second battery under the hood.

Can usually find them on the diesel trucks.

Also, grab that diesel or big block Chevy alternator. easy swap out. Should be plenty for what you are running.

Nice.... Thanks for the advice, i will pass it on. I am trying to get him committed to something. I have had the HU for a year now. So i am pricing everything out and trying to get him motivated so we can strip the interior out to sound deaden and run some wiring. Well install speaker too, get a 4 channel amp and just have a foundation to work off. We can build the sub stage this summer. He is getting married in August so i told him we should get a large chunk of it done before she says no! lol

I feel you! My 22 year old son has a 4-12's BP4 from his ex-Mazda Protégé and 4-6.5's BP4 from my ex-Ford Ranger SuperCab in his 1 bedroom apartment.

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

• 3 months later...

Installed son HU today. Went smooth, HU brought those tired old speakers to life and it sounded ok.

IMG_2788_zpsdhe4vqpg.jpg

IMG_2789_zpshjzrms5p.jpg

IMG_2790_zpspr7vfymn.jpg

IMG_2793_zpsxcma4zzd.jpg

IMG_2795_zpsetkqijrm.jpg

Son is getting tired of the wood look so he is trying it like this for a bit.

Archived