Hispls is correct and as much as people are trying to bash him, this is very true... We vote for the people who we HOPE will vote for who we want as president... This isn't a popularity contest, the final decision is made at the electoral college... So REGARDLESS what we vote, it's really not our decision on who is president. The problem lies when people vote "democrat and republican" (like there's any real difference), yet they don't know any history on the people they vote for LOCALLY which ultimately is VERY important because they're the ones that make the decisions on majority of our "complaints." I remember when I used to vote, until I started really digging into American history, now I just live life and let God be the judge because history shows the people who run this country, really aren't for the people.

Not saying you shouldn't vote, it just doesn't make a difference how people think it does (as far as voting for the president).

Well we aren't voting for president and you bet your assistance even then it makes a difference. Right now couldn't be more important if one party were to take control of the Senate and house right now namely the Democrats who also have the presidency no good can come of it. whether your a dem or republican one party in control of all is a horrible thing, think free reign to do whatever they please we will all get fucked by that for sure. Get out and vote and if you don't keep your mouth shut when it comes to anything political. When 1 person thinks their vote doesn't matter it really doesn't but when a few million share the same idea it begins to matter drastically. I do however agree about voting straight ticket, it's a wasted vote.

Democrat... Republican... its all the same agenda... I don't complain about politics because it's all lies! I agree by saying one party controlling the house and senate is a disaster, but tbh we are going to have the same out come regardless.. it's just a matter of how fast the disaster will happen. America has been regressing for a long time now and I'll tell you now that its just history repeating itself. The only difference between now and history is the people are scared to fight for what's right (too many distractions for people to use their common sense)... and when I say that, I mean people think everything the government do is for our best interest when we have been getting RAPED regardless of what party has been in office.

But like I say, I do follow the issues we have in our country and the history. Whether you classify it as politics or not, I WILL continue to voice how fucked up the system is regardless if I vote or not because the problems we have with our political system are far more problematic then just people not getting out to vote!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Just cast my vote. Everyone else that hasn't should if more of you that say it doesn't make a difference would get out and vote it would make a bigger impact than you think we are talking millions of people that don't vote. That has the potential to make a difference.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Just cast my vote. Everyone else that hasn't should if more of you that say it doesn't make a difference would get out and vote it would make a bigger impact than you think we are talking millions of people that don't vote. That has the potential to make a difference.

game set match

Did my local voting through the mail this year. My only concern is that they actually tally every single vote. Where ever these mail ballots go, the person opening them could easily "put aside" those that they don't agree with.

Not to be a complete dick..

but, you really think that matters?

You think EITHER one that are running are gonna make or break shit?

The ones your voting for GOT THERE by cheating....... period.

You think it fucking matters?

Ok.. no more captain bring down.............

anyone want a beer ?

At one point I felt it didn't matter whether I voted or not and I held that feeling up until last year. So this was my 1st time voting even though I am 27. My buddy said to me awhile back "You have NO right to bitch if you don't vote" I realized he was right.

To be totally honest I was actually excited to get out and vote and even more so when I found out the voting was happening at my daughter's school which is directly behind my neighborhood. If there was a safe route to walk to it I would've

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

At one point I felt it didn't matter whether I voted or not and I held that feeling up until last year. So this was my 1st time voting even though I am 27. My buddy said to me awhile back "You have NO right to bitch if you don't vote" I realized he was right.

To be totally honest I was actually excited to get out and vote and even more so when I found out the voting was happening at my daughter's school which is directly behind my neighborhood. If there was a safe route to walk to it I would've

My vote right was taken from me for many years.

If i was them.. i would have done the same to people like me.

Acting like your a hero for doing whats been done for decades.. .. fuck.

You think it TRULY matters? either way?

cool.

the entire ballot has an agenda...

And your well being, is NOT top priority.

Period.

And if the ONE you didnt want to wins does? What does that do to you?

meh......

Archived