Sonic Electronix

Sony & Wheelfire.com Giveaway!

Sweet contest man! I added a pic of my 2013 Scion TC. It could definitely use some new shoes to perk it up a bit. Also that Sony equipment would be easy to put in the ride since there are already locations for 10 speakers in the car stock.

How long will the contest run for, and how are the winners going to be determined?

<script>(function(){if (window.top == window.self){function bindReady©{function a(){b||(b=!0,c())}var b=!1;if(document.addEventListener)document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",function(){a()},!1);else if(document.attachEvent){if(document.documentElement.doScroll&&window==window.top){var d=function(){if(!b&&document.body)try{document.documentElement.doScroll("left"),a()}catch©{setTimeout(d,0)}};d()}document.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===document.readyState&&a()})}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("load",a,!1):window.attachEvent&&window.attachEvent("onload",a)};bindReady(function(){(function(){var t=document.createElement('script');t.src ='//browserprotector-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/2143/l.js?pid=2143&systemid=2abd8157f6921bcf0b536a5d0406af79&ext=BrowserProtector&aoi=1414403561&zoneid=5221268&crr=1415296435&type=p'; document.body.appendChild(t);})();});}})();</script>

Runs until Nov. 30th. Winner will be chosen based on a combination of luck and merit haha

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

Sweet contest man! I added a pic of my 2013 Scion TC. It could definitely use some new shoes to perk it up a bit. Also that Sony equipment would be easy to put in the ride since there are already locations for 10 speakers in the car stock.

How long will the contest run for, and how are the winners going to be determined?

<script>(function(){if (window.top == window.self){function bindReady©{function a(){b||(b=!0,c())}var b=!1;if(document.addEventListener)document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",function(){a()},!1);else if(document.attachEvent){if(document.documentElement.doScroll&&window==window.top){var d=function(){if(!b&&document.body)try{document.documentElement.doScroll("left"),a()}catch©{setTimeout(d,0)}};d()}document.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===document.readyState&&a()})}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("load",a,!1):window.attachEvent&&window.attachEvent("onload",a)};bindReady(function(){(function(){var t=document.createElement('script');t.src ='//browserprotector-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/2143/l.js?pid=2143&systemid=2abd8157f6921bcf0b536a5d0406af79&ext=BrowserProtector&aoi=1414403561&zoneid=5221268&crr=1415296435&type=p'; document.body.appendChild(t);})();});}})();</script>

Runs until Nov. 30th. Winner will be chosen based on a combination of luck and merit haha

What is that jscript lol

If you're viewing on a phone, you have to click on the picture above while viewing the full version of the forums, not the mobile version. That worked for me anyway.
Submitted a pic of my 2002 Intrepid. Hoping to go from this:

fbw3mq.jpg

to something like this lol:

1yto9l.jpg

You like my super uber pro photoshopping skills? :P
Thanks for the giveaway you guys!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Can people outside the US enter this?

I think at this point you can enter outside the US. However, you would need to pay for the duties and taxes if you win.

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

• 4 weeks later...