Second Skin Audio

Kicker CompVT vs CompRT

wtderrick25

• 3 weeks later...

is the price difference really worth it? 2 VT 12s are $210 ...2 RT 12s are 380 ... the dual box to go under the back seat has a depth of 5 3/4 the VT has 4 3/8 mounting depth and the RT has 3 3/4 im wonderin if anyone has ever had one of these or maybe even both ...unless there is a HUGGGEEE DRAMATICCC difference i think ill save $190 and get the VTs

You are correct. The price for kicker items is not worth it

is the price difference really worth it? 2 VT 12s are $210 ...2 RT 12s are 380 ... the dual box to go under the back seat has a depth of 5 3/4 the VT has 4 3/8 mounting depth and the RT has 3 3/4 im wonderin if anyone has ever had one of these or maybe even both ...unless there is a HUGGGEEE DRAMATICCC difference i think ill save $190 and get the VTs

He was asking about the price difference between the two...

I believe my answer is still suitable

yes it would be if he was asking if its worth the money...nothing wrong with kicker

Archived