XS Power

Warranty (swelling) issues? Updated 11/15

Guess they do not have anyone in here any more and someone just sent me a text about this post, so I will clear up a few things but can not speak for the company.

D series work fine under the hood. The XP and MX series are the only series that can not be used under the hood. So that has nothing to do with the situation. Wrong information is worse than no information at all.

Best bet is to give the office a call and talk with Byron 888.487.7693 X1213. He will be able to pull up the test results and check everything out for you. He is probably still in the office now unitl around 6 or 6:30 est.

As of a couple months ago (and I am sure it is still the same case) the D6500 was hardly ever returned for any issues. I think I saw 2 total returns the entire time. I am sure they will get you taken care of in one way or another.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Thank you Nathan. I'm assuming this is the Nathan that sold me the battery :) great customer service by the way.

The battery is still in my possession as a return was not authorized.

What test results do you speak of?

Regardless of the outcome, awesome hearing from you bro!!

most likely I would say its from over charging, I have had one swell a little on me and it was when I had a mechman alt in that had a lot of issues and the voltage constantly would spike up to 16 when the load let off, it leaks a little, but I sealed it up with some plastic glue

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

SO I called XSPower again based off of the recommendation I got. Talked to a different person this time. The difference was night and day. The original person I spoke to wasn't rude at all but didn't seem to want to find a way to help either. I would say it was your average level of customer service you could expect to get just about anywhere.

Second time I called, the person I spoke to gave me his email address, asked me to send him some pictures and I did. He didn't end up offering to warranty the battery BUT he was very helpful and came up with a more than fair solution. The only problem is that as generous as his offer is, I can't afford it at the moment due to being laid off so I am still in the same boat.

I appreciate the help and input I got from everyone though.