Bass heavy coaxials replace stock door speakers

BIGlep

Hey so a friend at my school has a Durango and has blown three of her speakers. She asked me if I could help her out but she has limited budget so I was looking to hopefully just find some cheap bassheavy coaxials to put in the doors. They will be off of stock head unit power so I figured that bottoming out won't be a problem. Does anybody have any ideas, I was looking at the soundqubed coaxials since they have response down to 40hz and as SQ known for being a good for the budget brand. Any opinions are welcome.

soundqubed coaxials. Sound good for budget speakers..bass heavy and coaxial don't really go together in my opinion...maybe components would be a better option.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Hmmmmm...depending on her budget I might be able to convince her about a 8" sub, that's a different topic though. I'm hoping somebody has experience with some bassy coaxials, nothing earthshattering but better that stock hopefully.

Archived