DC Sound Lab

New Dc Audio Demo Truck (pics)

yup just get it from the chevy dealer its for the duramax and on the driver side firewall there a large rubber grommet that alot of factory wiring goes through, I opened it up and ran 4 3/0 cables through it

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

dam nice truck i say go for 8 15" lvl5

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Hey rusty for this build i think you should keep it simple..i mean this is a daily driver and its meant to show customers that dont want to go balls out on a system that they can be king of there streets with a pair of 12/15s and still have room to haul stuff and ppl.. 6kwms and 2 12s or 15s should be plenty for any "normal" bassheads..you do have a CRX to make insane numbers in and you do have a van to do crazy amounts of hair tricks and wind tunnel stuff..

EDIT

just realize that this thread is supper old and me and rusty was on the same track..lol

Edited by Jextel
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Definitely a good build to go thru. Gave me a bunch of good ideas what to do with my truck.

One more question. How did you go thru that grommet? Just shove it to the side and squeeze the wires thru or did you drill or cut a few holes in it and pass it thru the holes. I can easily shove it thru the side but will have to do something to seal it back up when im done.