Silverado,zapco,99prs,Hybrid audio

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Host on flickr, imgur, imageshack, etc etc and post link here.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

• 3 weeks later...

Sucks that you can't upload from your pc or phone.

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

• 1 year later...

Ok back to my story...

Pulled out zapco went with ampere..should kept zapco..i felt they sounded better..but i hated the zapcos cause of the BT bell it made..no biggie. Subs im a hoarder.. Bought AA waited forever.got them they wasnt up to par..had send back..so during xmas sales i bought the SSA subs.well cause i was drunk..pulled ampere mids out running the ssa evils amd tweetes with ampere 3" ill get pic of pillars later..question is where and what to do with 3 tens.im wanting to put captain chairs in rear and build center consule encloure. And hopefully Run SSA amps.they will be coming out with a class AB 6 channel...( its way down the road) but gives me time.thanks its 

I did have a single ten set up..but they broke in my truck stoled my havoc.lucikly my custom box was at upholstery shop getting done .but sub was in prefab.miss that havoc..ill post my vid in second

• 2 months later...
On 1/23/2019 at 1:22 PM, dolarbilz said:

Been a minute 20181115_114650.jpg

That mofo looks good! The new Silverados look HORRIBLE.

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

Archived