XS Power

Just wondering What technology makes these batteries different/better then other manufacturers offerings?

What patents does xs power have?

How long has the company been making/researching batteries/battery technologies

What makes them different from other high end battery offerings?

Interested in a 3100 battery for my car but also looking at kinetik and batcap offerings

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

They have some cool videos on their site that will answer just about all of that.

They're really good from the electrical standpoint, but if you put one under your hood I'd wrap it to protect it from heat.

Just wondering What technology makes these batteries different/better then other manufacturers offerings?

Interested in a 3100 battery for my car but also looking at kinetik and batcap offerings

Ninja and alien tech.

Go buy nsb

was thinkin about running 1 in the hatch of the car, i will check the site videos for sure

kylar your mother needs you to take your medications and go to bed to get up for middle school tomorrow.

I am new to this forum but do people regularly troll on here without repercussions?

Kenwood excelon ddx795

McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

was thinkin about running 1 in the hatch of the car, i will check the site videos for sure

kylar your mother needs you to take your medications and go to bed to get up for middle school tomorrow.

I am new to this forum but do people regularly troll on here without repercussions?

Maybe you should leave if you get offe ded that easy

besides being agm i dont know but they have been on winners lanes for a few years.. im not going to bash other brands as they are good too but lately XS has been in many championships

Just wondering about the trolling because I will go right back at them if so. I like having a lil fun too.

Yea im on the site watching some vids cool stuff

Kenwood excelon ddx795

NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

2007 Yukon xl

Ninja and alien tech.

Go buy nsb

Oh Kyle, how I love thee. Let me count the ways...

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Kyle should be ignored at all chances, but XS is the best company i've used thus far. I've had a few of them be 100% flat on voltage where i thought they wouldn't come back, put them on an XS charger and 2 days later holding voltage and starting my vehicle every time. Great customer service too. Had a 3100 arrive with a hairline crack in it, called and they sent me a new one after i sent in the cracked one. They even made a video after they cut the side off of it and load tested it which showed even damaged they'll still kick ass! Whatever they're doing, I hope they don't sacrifice quality for anything! XSPOWER FTMFW!!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.