Halo MCC - Anyone else getting impatient?

So, it has been almost a week and finally I can actually get in games. Now that I get games, they are not very playable. The games are laggy, the teams are often unbalanced, and 5v5 slayer games ruins Halo, especially on warlock.. On top of unfair teams you have to deal with the bad kids because the game is new and people are no where near settled into their ranks. Also, they plan to reset ranks once the matchmaking is fixed... so everything you do right now is just practice.

Anyways, there is supposed to be a patch Wednesday. I'm hoping it fixes these issues, however, there are still plenty more to address.

Anyone else have this game and getting as annoyed as I am?

My GT is : P IL A T I N UM add me if you play.

OK, here's a tip, the developers of these games rush them to market so that they can cash in for Christmas. The game is likely incomplete and buggy. Fixes may or may not come along over the next year.

Really these days you have to realize if you're buying a video game in the first few months after it's released you're basically paying 70$ to test the beta version.

OK, here's a tip, the developers of these games rush them to market so that they can cash in for Christmas. The game is likely incomplete and buggy. Fixes may or may not come along over the next year.

Really these days you have to realize if you're buying a video game in the first few months after it's released you're basically paying 70$ to test the beta version.

Destiny is like that...came out at the proper Date, but it is incompelete...so many fixes had to be done still...game crashes sometimes...dont know about halo...bassicaly waiting on Guardians....halo of course

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X