what i did at work today (Excel video poker) works good now!

did a couple updates to this, now it plays like draw poker instead of stud. I adjusted the boxes for money so they will hold larger amounts. i fixed a couple issues like being able to change the bet anytime and added a couple more eye candy items.

edit: the background is actually a really cool green color but my phone is an idiot.

Format that shit so it shows up in dollars! :)

good for you for doing this, because fuck VBA.

I have to use it to deal with stupid people at work who refuse to switch over to using SQL.

I love SQL, not so much Excel as a database.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

you know what would be cool. Get it all laid out for multiple people and put it up on Google sheets. Put link in your first post so we can have some SMD poker nights

Format that shit so it shows up in dollars! :)

good for you for doing this, because fuck VBA.

I have to use it to deal with stupid people at work who refuse to switch over to using SQL.

I love SQL, not so much Excel as a database.

I didnt even think of that. Good idea.

I am not that advanced in excel yet. I can do a lot of stuff but have not messed with VB scripts.

if you can avoid it, do so. There are much better ways of doing things than VBA. It's so damn picky and un-fun to write.

i would not want to attempt networking with vb or vba. If i did i would just do a bunch of API calls and it would be buggy as shit for sure. lol

yeah you just went way over my head. I spend 100% of my time in either SQL, Excel, Report Builder, or BIDS. My coding experience is a class I took in VB.net, class in C#.net, at work I use SQL, and with Excel I have to use VBA at times. I don't touch networking anything :) or do any coding in VB or C# at work.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived