•    

So, I asked this once, and used the words "hot debate" and didn't realize those weren't acceptable. I was just asking a question. Mods, how about next time, you please think about locking a post before you lock it? I was just asking a question in my last post.

Anywho, my question is (and was), which is the better sub for the money, the Skar MA-8 or Sundown SA-8? The Skar runs 400 watts rms, and costs $129. The Sundown runs 500 watts and is $150. From what I've seen, they're about the same as far as loudness and sound quality. Am I wrong? Is the Sundown better, or is the extra $20 just for the name?

I will be running the Skar, as a christmas present, on a 500-watt Bazooka CSA300.1, because that's what I've got.

Wow.. I dont even know what to say.. Reported.. Idiot..

it has nothing to do with hot debate. how about reading the forum rules before you go giving advice on how to run a forum

• Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Deeeznutzhertz
      Enclosure is 12 1/2” front to back, 29 1/2” top to bottom, 43 1/2” from side to side and 9 1/2” deep, 1 1/2” thick, the inside of the enclosure  is 9 1/2”, the port i need to tune at 35hz is 35.29”L 11”W 11”H how can i make this port work with the size of the enclosure. 
      The port needs to be 120sq inches but the length is the problem 
    • By Kraken
      So I have a zv3 12 now. Im upgrading parts to a 15" zv4 frame, zv4 spl soft parts/zv4 coil, and night shade spider. Im only keeping the zv3 motor. I am looking for a zv3, any size, 10 through 18. I just need the motor, also if its blown or working, i still want it. Id rather get a blown one for the price difference though. If you have a blown zv3 or know anyone with even just a zv3 motor, let me know. Thanks guys
    • By Sub craze
      I’m debating if I should get 2 12” u series subs or one 15” zv5 sub. I want to be able to feel the most bass. If I got 2 u series subs I would give them 2000 watts each making 4000 watts total and if I had the zv5 series I would give it 4000 watts. Which should I go with?!?
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 119 Guests (See full list)

•