Sonic Electronix

Alright. Don't get me wrong. I love this forum, it's so useful. But wtf. I can't even ask an honest-to-God question without it being shot down? I realize that people get pissy at people when someone puts down something the other person likes and makes it sound like its the worst piece of equipment made, but come on. Skar or Sundown, that's a pretty close matchup, and all I wanted to know was if the Sundown just cost more for the name. It's not like I said Pyle versus Sundown. What good does this forum do me if I can't ask my question? What good does it do anybody? Don't lock this please, at least for a while. I wanna be able to respond to your answers.

- 1971 C/10 - 250 I/6, NP435, manual everything, old farm truck, single family owned. Massive Summo 6.5" in .93 cubes sealed, on 300~ watts. 

- 1995 Ram 2500 - 12-Valve Cummins, ATS Stage 4 auto; timing advanced, fuel plate and injectors, 4" turbo-back; Pioneer DEH-X6700BT HU, looking at a T-line for two Summo 6.5s on 750~

- 1949 Crosley rat rod project - '49 station wagon body on a '89 Dodge D350 chassis, shortened three feet and bagged w/ triangulated four link under the rear; 1974 Caddy 472 C.I. V8 powerplant, ST400 trans from a '67 Buick Wildcat. All work done by yours truly.

If I said "What are the benefits of the Kenwood KDC-152? What about the Dual XDM7615?" Would that be a versus thread and get locked?

- 1971 C/10 - 250 I/6, NP435, manual everything, old farm truck, single family owned. Massive Summo 6.5" in .93 cubes sealed, on 300~ watts. 

- 1995 Ram 2500 - 12-Valve Cummins, ATS Stage 4 auto; timing advanced, fuel plate and injectors, 4" turbo-back; Pioneer DEH-X6700BT HU, looking at a T-line for two Summo 6.5s on 750~

- 1949 Crosley rat rod project - '49 station wagon body on a '89 Dodge D350 chassis, shortened three feet and bagged w/ triangulated four link under the rear; 1974 Caddy 472 C.I. V8 powerplant, ST400 trans from a '67 Buick Wildcat. All work done by yours truly.

Because it doesn't matter if you compare skar to sundown, DD to Pyle, or oranges to apricots. The rules say no versus threads. No comparing one brand to another. No "what sounds better" or what's better for the money. No one can tell you what you like. No comparing Granny Smith apples to golden delicious apples. Read the rules. There's a link at the top of your screen from the homepage.

dude just stop, or Ask the right questions.

or maybe ask the same question 9 more times 8 different ways. lets see how it works for ya.

waiting for hammer to drop....

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

It's not telling me what I like, though, it's just saying, is this sub worth the extra money, or should I get this one cuz it costs less? thats all!

If you want to know about a specific product or brand, the ask about that product in the appropriate section on the forum.

They're different product made by different companies by different tools using different materials. They're going to cost different.

Archived