Sonic Electronix

The majority of people im sure don't say "these two subs are rated for the same power so I'll buy both to see which one i like better and then sell the one i don't like". Sometimes you have to use your big boy pants and make your own decisions when no one can tell you what to do. Orrrrrr, you could make your own comparisons by looking at the specifications of the subs and seeing which one has the specs you're looking for.

- 1971 C/10 - 250 I/6, NP435, manual everything, old farm truck, single family owned. Massive Summo 6.5" in .93 cubes sealed, on 300~ watts. 

- 1995 Ram 2500 - 12-Valve Cummins, ATS Stage 4 auto; timing advanced, fuel plate and injectors, 4" turbo-back; Pioneer DEH-X6700BT HU, looking at a T-line for two Summo 6.5s on 750~

- 1949 Crosley rat rod project - '49 station wagon body on a '89 Dodge D350 chassis, shortened three feet and bagged w/ triangulated four link under the rear; 1974 Caddy 472 C.I. V8 powerplant, ST400 trans from a '67 Buick Wildcat. All work done by yours truly.

The majority of people im sure don't say "these two subs are rated for the same power so I'll buy both to see which one i like better and then sell the one i don't like". Sometimes you have to use your big boy pants and make your own decisions when no one can tell you what to do. Orrrrrr, you could make your own comparisons by looking at the specifications of the subs and seeing which one has the specs you're looking for.

You see, maybe someone has one of these subs, and a buddy has the other in an identical setup. you never know.

- 1971 C/10 - 250 I/6, NP435, manual everything, old farm truck, single family owned. Massive Summo 6.5" in .93 cubes sealed, on 300~ watts. 

- 1995 Ram 2500 - 12-Valve Cummins, ATS Stage 4 auto; timing advanced, fuel plate and injectors, 4" turbo-back; Pioneer DEH-X6700BT HU, looking at a T-line for two Summo 6.5s on 750~

- 1949 Crosley rat rod project - '49 station wagon body on a '89 Dodge D350 chassis, shortened three feet and bagged w/ triangulated four link under the rear; 1974 Caddy 472 C.I. V8 powerplant, ST400 trans from a '67 Buick Wildcat. All work done by yours truly.

Both are good brands.This forum helps steer you away from crap and to teach. Neither brand is crap so make a choice.

See? There are decent people out here that have good, honest answers, not sarcastic crap. Thanks.

Alright. Don't get me wrong. I love this forum, it's so useful. But wtf. I can't even ask an honest-to-God question without it being shot down? I realize that people get pissy at people when someone puts down something the other person likes and makes it sound like its the worst piece of equipment made, but come on. Skar or Sundown, that's a pretty close matchup, and all I wanted to know was if the Sundown just cost more for the name. It's not like I said Pyle versus Sundown. What good does this forum do me if I can't ask my question? What good does it do anybody? Don't lock this please, at least for a while. I wanna be able to respond to your answers.

Because we are random people on the internet and we worked all day and now we dont want to take anything seriously or they feel like if its not the best of the best or it doesnt cost a shit tonne then its crap. I guess its just the time of day you ask. There are plenty of people on here that asked decent questions and all they got where asshat remarks about it. I guess you need to stick around more to get a good feel for the site.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

Archived