Car drives through crowd of protesters - oh the irony

Must be unemployed people...just sayin. Idk how someone with a real job be out protesting wasting that time. Should have hit the people harder and maybe killed some of these dumb fucks. Another example of mob mentality and peoples need to feel like they are a part of something. Morons aren't making a difference. They are ruining their cities and gaining nothing.

I'm all for people right to speak their minds..but when you impinge on others freedom but impeding traffic or surrounding vehicles in a threatening manner...you are the criminal and a hypocrite. Love how they need the same police they hate..stupid fucks

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

So.. any bets on how long until someone makes a carmageddon protesters mod?

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

You see the fool at 1:05 acting like he was about to fight the van? Anyways, a part of me does feel like he came down there looking for trouble. Only thing is if he did want to come down there to shoot some shit up he had the perfect opportunity when he was surrounded.

"looking for trouble" aka driving home from work like a normal civilized individual?

man i would hate to be in a position to run people over but if they start surrounding you and breaking your car windows, kicking dents in the car, i might just floor it too. And so would you guys don't fuckin' lie. :blink:

Yeah I would've but if I know they are gonna be road blocks I'm gonna drive another route. Unless I wanted someone trouble and believe you and me I am the type to look for trouble.

Point is the protesters want the police to do there job and when they do they complain that the man wasn't killed by police because he was white.

Ok, so instead of calling the cops should they have shot the driver?
No you're missing my point the protestor's Want the cops to arrest the man and when they do they still find a reason to complain and pull the race card.

Yeah well it's not hard to tell the bitch screaming was an idiot.

You see the fool at 1:05 acting like he was about to fight the van? Anyways, a part of me does feel like he came down there looking for trouble. Only thing is if he did want to come down there to shoot some shit up he had the perfect opportunity when he was surrounded.

"looking for trouble" aka driving home from work like a normal civilized individual?

man i would hate to be in a position to run people over but if they start surrounding you and breaking your car windows, kicking dents in the car, i might just floor it too. And so would you guys don't fuckin' lie. :blink:

I wouldn't hesitate to run 'em down. But if I was holding, the heat wouod get put to use if somebody kicked my car or broke a window.

I wouldn't hesitate too, but alot of people talking about what they would've done and they would shoot the people haven't been in any type of situation like that. Yes, I would've been shooting way before a mothafucka had the chance to kick my shit. But like I said, I'll go looking for trouble sometimes.

he didn't go looking for trouble.. if he did someone would have gotten shot.. protesters are everywhere and are getting in everyone's way

He might have bitched up at the last second.

maybe the protesters are the ones looking for trouble.. they are walking up the street making driver run them over to call the cops and see if they shoot them.. funny how all of the car drivers who have ran people over happen to be white.. its not hard to stand in 1 corners with a walkie talkie and page your friend when a white person drives by so they can cause the accident

Funny how you keep bringing up race when the crowd looked mixed to me. There looked like 2 diferent drivers that were both white but only one was having problems

Edited by Ahmed Johnson