Sonic Electronix

Well there is no voting!!!

Here is an example: when the new topic shows up saying christmas raffle. everyone with at least 100 post would be able to post in the topic first. The only thing they need to type would be a number. the numbers will go consecutive from first to last i.e. 1,2,3,4,5 etc.. I would allow posting of a number for the first 2 days. next 2 days we would move up to the next set of post count. this would continue til max post count is reached The only typing outside of numbers would be me either A: telling you all what the next post count that is able to type in another number is up, or B: enforcing the said rules. If a mod could work it and just delete all non-pertanent post then that would be great

Team Deadly Hertz

Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER

Once completed we will do a random number generator "which is available anywhere online free" for the amount of entries presented. example...1-5000. if it is only one prize then that number wins..If it is multiple prizes then there will be multiple winners. If there are multiple winners, any and all trading will be done through said winners if they so choose once they have received items. I nor smd mods norvendors will help facilitate any trading.

Team Deadly Hertz

on the other forum i did this on we went by the post number that was assigned to each post. is it possible to put post numbering on just for this raffle. it takes any and all guess work out.. nevermind. We have post numbers...awesome. I would just use that

Team Deadly Hertz

there is a post number count on the right but some will keep an eye. like this post is #14 and if someone deletes it i will know. that will cause issues. because if number 14 gets picked then see my post got deleted and making someone else 14 will seem to obvious

if 20 people get in assign them a number 1 through 20 then pick a number randomly and it has to be live via streaming so people will see there was no cheating

I like the idea, along with the thought and work you're putting in Scott. I just hope it doesnt get abused. I wish you the best of luck.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Scott just give me the prize, it'll save you on shipping hahahaha

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived